Naomie Harris In Burberry Prorsum - The Hollywood Reporter Inaugural Breakthrough in Film Awards

Naomie Harris attended The Hollywood Reporter Inaugural Breakthrough in Film Awards held during the 2013 Toronto Film Festival in Canada on Sunday evening.

The British beauty wore her second Burberry Prorsum look, this time selecting a sexy white frock from the Resort 2014 collection.

Her white-hot dress, which features a stunning jewel-encrusted bust, was complemented – colourwise – with a bronze leather Smythson envelope clutch and matching Jimmy Choo ‘Anouk’ pumps.

The two things I would do to perfect this near-perfect look are downsize the clutch and swap in a pair of open-toe shoes.

As presented, this is a 9.8 out of 10 for me.

Credit: Style.com & PA

Daisy Lowe's Saint Laurent Floor Length Silk Gown

Daisy Lowe’s Saint Laurent Floor Length Silk Gown

NYFW Spring 2014 Red Carpet Wish List Part II

NYFW Spring 2014 Red Carpet Wish List Part II

7 Responses to Naomie Harris In Burberry Prorsum – The Hollywood Reporter Inaugural Breakthrough in Film Awards

1. Alina September 10, 2013 at 16:31 #

I agree about the clutch and shoes.
    The dress fits her perfectly and her hair and makeup are flawless as always.

Burberry Prorsum is having quite a moment at the 2013 TIFF.

2. Yeliz September 10, 2013 at 17:34 #

I don’t have a problem with the shoes, but I agree about the size of the clutch. The rest is great, I love the dress.

• KatieKate September 11, 2013 at 02:59 #

Here, here! But why do I feel like we’ve seen this before??

• KatieKate September 11, 2013 at 03:05 #

Okay, now I get it. I knew I was thinking Blake Lively, and she wore the skirt with the same jewel encrusted fabric. Also, Sienna Miller wore the dress pictured next to it, so I guess I can sleep tonight.

3. Anj September 10, 2013 at 17:41 #

I agree on all points. She looks stunning in white.

4. amy September 10, 2013 at 19:16 #

sleek and chic

5. Evil Britta September 11, 2013 at 05:53 #

I’m really looking forward to someone wearing, if not more Burberry resort, but just those look book boots! I know they wouldn’t be too popular, particularly not with FC, but I feel some elegant sculpting around the foot would lift these Burberry looks up, (literally if not style wise, ha).