Mila Kunis In Burberry Prorsum – ‘Third Person’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Mila Kunis In Burberry Prorsum - 'Third Person' Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Mila Kunis attended the Toronto International Film Festival premiere of ‘Third Person’ held at The Elgin in Toronto, Canada yesterday evening.

The actress stunned wearing a white Burberry Prorsum Resort 2014 crochet dress with a plunging neckline and a skirt which has been lined since the version which was presented in the look book.

I have never seen Mila as one who really enjoys fashion, but both her makeup and styling, which includes an amazing pair of emerald drop earrings and Christian Louboutin ‘So Kate’ pewter python pumps, perfect this summery white frock.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

9 Comments
Scarlett Johansson In Vivienne Westwood - 'Under The Skin' Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Scarlett Johansson In Vivienne Westwood – ‘Under The Skin’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Rosario Dawson's DKNY A-Symmetric Hem Shift Dress

Rosario Dawson’s DKNY A-Symmetric Hem Shift Dress

9 Responses to Mila Kunis In Burberry Prorsum – ‘Third Person’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

1. Alina September 10, 2013 at 10:28 #

This is perfection! Love the earrings!

BDOTW worthy. The second look by Burberry Prorsum which I think it’s a BDOTW contender after Gugu’s look.

2. Charlotte September 10, 2013 at 10:29 #

I really like the styling, the dress is not particulary flaterring around the breast but Mila looks good in it.

3. Linda September 10, 2013 at 13:01 #

She’s never looked better. She is selling this.

4. Yeliz September 10, 2013 at 13:56 #

Her lined version is so much better than the lookbook version. I think she looks enchanting, I love the pop of green via the earrings.

• dee September 10, 2013 at 16:07 #

5. Christine September 10, 2013 at 14:36 #

She looks pretty. Beautiful

6. Rebecca Z September 10, 2013 at 19:09 #

This is lovely. Man, this Toronto Film Festival is the fashion gift that just keeps on giving. Great great looks at this event. I wonder if it is because people feel less pressure to score with a big formal gown and so it just opens up so many possibilities.

• julyol1972 September 10, 2013 at 21:04 #

Very well said! The TFF has been on par with some of those in Europe and China, in terms of the color choices, experimentation and variety, seldom seen on the American red carpets. This will definitely now be on my must see list for festivals in the future.

• KatieKate September 11, 2013 at 01:29 #

Very much agree with both of the above. What a treat! As for Mila, I love this dress, it looks great on her, the earrings are inspired, bit I don’t care for the shoes. Not entirely sure what I would have preferred, but these are bringing it down IMO.