Naomie Harris In Burberry Prorsum - 'Mandela Long Walk To Freedom' Press Conference

Naomie Harris attended the ‘Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom’ press conference and portrait sessions during the 2013 Toronto International Film Festival held at TIFF Bell Lightbox on Sunday in Toronto, Canada.

Following her stunning Marchesa gown from the weekend’s premiere, Naomie wore a simple black tank top, which she styled with a Burberry Prorsum Fall 2013 navy-and-blue striped pencil skirt.

Her black ankle boots wouldn’t have been my first choice with this look, but I am not surprised that the ankle-boot-loving actress opted for them on this occasion as they are her go-to footwear of choice.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Astrid Berges-Frisbey In Chanel - Deauville Film Festival Premieres & Closing Ceremony

Astrid Berges-Frisbey In Chanel – Deauville Film Festival Premieres & Closing Ceremony

Olivia Wilde in Marios Schwab - Variety Studio at Holt Renfrew

Olivia Wilde in Marios Schwab – Variety Studio at Holt Renfrew

14 Responses to Naomie Harris In Burberry Prorsum – ‘Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom’ Press Conference

1. Yeliz September 9, 2013 at 21:55 #

I don’t like the footwear. She looks nice from the ankles up.

• Alina September 10, 2013 at 07:00 #

• kane September 10, 2013 at 10:08 #

Agreed.

2. Betelgeuze September 9, 2013 at 23:23 #

I LOVE the glossy satin texture of the striped skirt. The top is OK, but as an ankle boot lover for spring and autumn seasons I must say that there are definitely more exciting footwear choices, boots or not.

I’d SO love to see the top-and-bottom look as presented on runway, the cozy soft, cashmere-satin effect have my fashionista heart swooning.

3. Jolene September 9, 2013 at 23:52 #

I like evertyhing, ankle boots included.

• Mandy September 10, 2013 at 04:02 #

Agree, they add an edginess to the look.

• Stel September 10, 2013 at 06:13 #

+1! One of the greatest casual looks I’ve ever seen! When I first saw it I said “I would definately wear this!”

4. Christine September 10, 2013 at 06:31 #

Not liking the boots but the skirt

5. Denise September 10, 2013 at 06:57 #

I would prefer a blue tank top. I don’t mind the shoes. The skirt is really nice.

• KatieKate September 10, 2013 at 17:33 #

I agree. I’m rarely a fan of pairing black and navy. This is one of those instances. Otherwise it’s nice. I love the skirt, just wish maybe she had styled it a bit more exciting.

6. KatieKate September 10, 2013 at 14:24 #

Off topic completely, I just want to say I’m quite appreciative of the excellent coverage as of late, with SO much going on. All the festivals + NYFW=a ton of fashion, and you’ve done such an efficient job of covering the best of it all, that I can barely keep up, just reading it all, I can’t imagine how you manage to stay on top of posting everything. Granted, you’ve had some wonderful help from your co-posters, whom I must add, have done a bang-up job themselves, but I know that the bulk of the work falls on your capable shoulders. I know I’m not alone in expressing my appreciation for such a job well done, as is customary. A thousand times, thank you!! :-) :-)

7. dee September 10, 2013 at 16:14 #

Not liking the hairdo but I like the rest of her look.

8. Sonya September 11, 2013 at 07:04 #

Astounded that she couldn’t locate a navy blue tank in time. Was one not available?