Naomie Harris In Marchesa - 'Mandela  Long Walk To Freedom' Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Naomie Harris walked the red carpet at the Toronto Film Festival premiere of her film ‘Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom’.

For the occasion, the star wore a Marchesa Resort 2014 dress and Christian Louboutin ‘Pigalle’ pumps.

Naomie looks absolutely gorgeous in this lovely gown, and the only thing that is keeping me from offering it as a BDOTW is the length. If she had hemmed this to the runway length, it would be perfection.

And I’d be remiss not to mention how the well the bodice of this dress accent Naomie’s perfectly toned arms.

I’m not a huge fan of the shoe pairing–they just seem too heavy for the delicate dress–but her classic chignon and red lipstick are flawless.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Karolina Kurkova In Dion Lee - 2013 US Open

Karolina Kurkova In Dion Lee – 2013 US Open

Kate Upton In Robert Rodriguez - 2013 US Open

Kate Upton In Robert Rodriguez – 2013 US Open

10 Responses to Naomie Harris In Marchesa – ‘Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

1. Alina September 8, 2013 at 14:19 #

I don’t like it and I don’t think that the runway length would have saved this look.

Naomie has a lean body and simple and more structured dresses work better for her.

2. Christine September 8, 2013 at 14:35 #

Nice to see her wearing a dress from a recent collection.

Not liking the hem but she looks gorgeous.

3. Yeliz September 8, 2013 at 14:50 #

The length of the dress is my only problem as well, everything else is amazing. It would’ve been a perfect look if the hem would’ve been just like in the lookbook.

4. Nicole September 8, 2013 at 16:05 #

I can’t see nothing on this look cause I’m too distracted by the black skirt falling apart on the red carpet

• Christy September 8, 2013 at 17:27 #

The skirt didn’t fall apart, there is just a design on the carpet.

• KatieKate September 10, 2013 at 00:36 #

Lol.

5. Nat39 September 8, 2013 at 18:10 #

The look is sweet and adorable, a bit ‘funeral princess’. I think it’s fine overall, makeup is gorgeous, but it’s not the type of look I prefer to see on her.

6. Rebecca Z September 8, 2013 at 19:25 #

I think this look is too sweet for her. She looks amazing from the neck up, but I prefer her in something more structured and less girly.

7. KatieKate September 10, 2013 at 00:38 #

She is a simply stunning woman. I love the pic of her laughing. I could just sit and stare at her lovely face. Anyway, girl crush aside, I really like this on he. I don’t mind the frouness of it. It’s a nice departure for her. I also love the earrings, and the shoes don’t really bother me. Although, the hem could’ve been shorter.

8. kane September 10, 2013 at 10:58 #

Not crazy about the dress, but I love how she wears it.