Front Row @ Monique Lhuillier Spring 2014

Front Row @ Monique Lhuillier Spring 2014

A chic sweep of lovelies were seated front row at the Monique Lhuillier Spring 2014 fashion show yesterday at The Theatre at Lincoln Center in New York City, where they wore all shades and styles of the designer.

Jessica Lowndes: The ‘90210’ starlet stunned in a Spring 2013 strapless cocktail dress that featured an artistic flash of vivid, abstract digital prints. A black RK New York spiked clutch, black strappy sandals and sharp pendant earrings grounded the colourful frock with a touch of hardcore edge.

Emmy Rossum: Gorgeous in green, the actress turned on the sophisticated sizzle in a fit-and-flare lace dress from the Fall 2013 collection. From that enchanting hue to her side-swept ‘do, along with those metallic gold Jimmy Choo accessories, there was much to covet here.

Maggie Grace: The actress’s Pre-Fall 2013 black cocktail dress had a frothy and romantic off-the-shoulder silhouette, further boosted with her loose, blonde waves. Yet the painterly splatters of gold that swept across the black frock delivered an aura of drama and mystery to this look, as did her dagger-shaped necklace.

Front Row @ Monique Lhuillier Spring 2014 (2)

Jena Malone: Also embracing a sense of modish mystery, the starlet selected a black spider-lace cocktail dress from the Fall 2013 collection. Her black platform pumps were significantly less interesting.

Stacy Keibler: The statuesque star wore a black-and-white printed cocktail dress from the Resort 2014 collection, a look which summoned a reappearance of the ubiquitous white pump. The kaleidoscope, funhouse pattern may be dizzying, but it was altogether figure-flattering. An updo would have been preferred on this occasion, but her magenta lip made a splash.

Ashley Madekwe: Showing her style range, the ‘Revenge’ actress wore a bronze, dropped-waist cocktail dress from the Fall 2013 collection, which couldn’t have been more different from her Cushnie et Ochs front-row ensemble—except in its similar effortless, chic appeal.

MONIQUE_LHUILLIER_

Credit: Getty & Style.com

Emma Watson's J Brand 'Gwyneth' Dress And K. Jacques 'Papyrus' Sandals

Emma Watson’s J Brand ‘Gwyneth’ Dress And K. Jacques ‘Papyrus’ Sandals

Eve Hewson's Three Looks In One Day @ Toronto Film Festival

Eve Hewson’s Three Looks In One Day @ Toronto Film Festival

13 Responses to Front Row @ Monique Lhuillier Spring 2014

1. Ann September 8, 2013 at 16:38 #

Such a well dressed fashion show! Emmy is probably my favourite. Does that girl do any wrong!

2. Yeliz September 8, 2013 at 16:56 #

I think all of them look pretty good, I agree with Ann, this was such a well-dressed event. My favourites are Emmy and Jessica.

3. Christine September 8, 2013 at 17:08 #

Emmy and Stacy are my favorites.

4. Nat39 September 8, 2013 at 17:15 #

Jessica Lowndes is my fave, loving the vivid print, gorgeous fascinating color mix.

• Alina September 9, 2013 at 07:46 #

5. Katrin September 8, 2013 at 17:18 #

They all look very pretty. If to find fault then I don’t like Emmy’s “Donald Trump” hair and Jena’s scouse brow.

• admmgz September 9, 2013 at 17:22 #

6. Anj September 8, 2013 at 18:43 #

Jessica Lowndes is my favorite here. My second fav is Ashley Madekwe but I think she could’ve pulled off that beautiful dress with some fun brogues instead.

7. shap_half September 8, 2013 at 19:46 #

Love Jena Malone here. It’s a really fantastic dress that suits her style very well. Personally, I think the black pumps were the right choice.

8. Dreaming of a fabulous life September 8, 2013 at 21:05 #

Maggie and Ashley look beautiful, I especially love how Maggie styled her dress with those fierce shoes and that odd necklace. You wouldn’t expect it to work but it looks great.

9. admmgz September 9, 2013 at 17:24 #

Maggie’s look is my favorite

10. KatieKate September 9, 2013 at 17:59 #

Wow! I agree with those who said that this was an extremely well-dressed front row. Helps that Monique Lhuilllier is an incredible designer, and they had beautiful clothes to choose from.

I love the colors of Jessica’s dress-amazing!
    Emmy looks beautiful, as always, but I’m not loving the hair.
    Maggie-WOW! She could easily be a BDOTW contender in my book.
    Jena looks better than-maybe-ever. I adore the dress, but not the shoes.
    Stacy looks good, but not great this time, IMO. I can’t exactly put my finger on why. Something about her hair, maybe.
    Ashley looks quite chic, though she could’ve done better in the shoe dept. Someone suggested brogues, and I think that would be brills!
    Overall, I think that each of them actually looked better than the models. Wow!!!

11. kane September 10, 2013 at 10:52 #

Ashley looks okay, but I don’t really like any of the looks… too costumey, weird prints, slightly dated splashes of colour or mere trying to hard. I’m shocked at my fashion crush Emmy in particular. Not working for me at all :(