Clotilde Courau In Christian Dior - 'Snowpierce' Premiere and Deauville American Film Festival Closing Ceremony

Clotilde Courau attended the ‘Snowpierce’ premiere and closing ceremony of the 39th Deauville American Film Festival in France yesterday evening.

J’adore the electrifying orange and pink shades of her Christian Dior mullet dress and the Resort 2014 multi-colour pumps which add yet more flare.

My issue is the white Dior envelope clutch.

It’s too damn big and overpowers her look which is no mean feat considering the bright colours of her frock.

Credit: Getty

15 thoughts on “Clotilde Courau In Christian Dior – ‘Snowpierce’ Premiere and Deauville American Film Festival Closing Ceremony

1. Alina

WOW! I simply ADORE the dress/the colours, the shoes, the makeup, the hair, the earrings. Wearing a white clutch was the right idea, but the one she picked is def. too big.

2. Yeliz

I love everything about this look, including the clutch, it could’ve been a smaller one, but the one she is carrying doesn’t really bother me. I think she looks amazing.

3. Anj

I have no issues with the bag; I think it contrasts nicely with the dress. I like the colors of the shoes- but I just don’t like the shoe style itself. Sandals would’ve been better.

4. Rebecca Z

I think this is dreadful. First this dress is way too young and so it ages her–she certainly has the legs for it, but the shape is just for girls. I like the colors but the mullet thing is just too much for me. And the accessories tell at least one if not multiple different stories.

5. gabis

I love the dress but the styling is awful. The accessories compete with the gorgeous striking colour and the playfulness of the dress was not translated to the styling which makes her look like and old lady trying to fit into her daughter’s clothes.

6. kane

Perfect look! I was initially thrown by the bag as well actually, but it has grown on me a lot. It’s so tongue-in-cheek about the whole colour-blocking theme.