08.09.13 Premiere

Clotilde Courau In Christian Dior - 'Snowpierce' Premiere and Deauville American Film Festival Closing Ceremony

Clotilde Courau attended the ‘Snowpierce’ premiere and closing ceremony of the 39th Deauville American Film Festival in France yesterday evening.

J’adore the electrifying orange and pink shades of her Christian Dior mullet dress and the Resort 2014 multi-colour pumps which add yet more flare.

My issue is the white Dior envelope clutch.

It’s too damn big and overpowers her look which is no mean feat considering the bright colours of her frock.

Credit: Getty

Elizabeth Olsen In Proenza Schouler - 'Therese' Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Elizabeth Olsen In Proenza Schouler – ‘Therese’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Jennifer Garner In Dolce & Gabbana - 'Dallas Buyers Club' Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Jennifer Garner In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘Dallas Buyers Club’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

15 Responses to Clotilde Courau In Christian Dior – ‘Snowpierce’ Premiere and Deauville American Film Festival Closing Ceremony

1. Alina September 8, 2013 at 12:36 #

WOW! I simply ADORE the dress/the colours, the shoes, the makeup, the hair, the earrings. Wearing a white clutch was the right idea, but the one she picked is def. too big.

• Mandy September 8, 2013 at 13:07 #

+1 I love these colours, so vibrant and fresh.

• Noemi September 8, 2013 at 13:27 #

I agree, a smaller clutch would have been perfect, she’s on a red carpet, she’s not going to dinner…

• KatieKate September 9, 2013 at 23:33 #

+3, from your mouth to God’s ears. MTE.

2. Yeliz September 8, 2013 at 12:58 #

I love everything about this look, including the clutch, it could’ve been a smaller one, but the one she is carrying doesn’t really bother me. I think she looks amazing.

3. Christine September 8, 2013 at 13:13 #

This look could’ve work but the clutch is too much and I am not feeling them shoes

• KatieKate September 9, 2013 at 23:34 #

I looooooooooooooooooove the shoes!!!! I think they are the cherry on top of the fab dress.

4. CreoleLady September 8, 2013 at 13:46 #

Tell us how you really feel about that clutch, FC, lol….

5. molly September 8, 2013 at 18:43 #

This is easily the best mullet dress I have ever seen!

6. Anj September 8, 2013 at 18:47 #

I have no issues with the bag; I think it contrasts nicely with the dress. I like the colors of the shoes- but I just don’t like the shoe style itself. Sandals would’ve been better.

7. Rebecca Z September 8, 2013 at 19:37 #

I think this is dreadful. First this dress is way too young and so it ages her–she certainly has the legs for it, but the shape is just for girls. I like the colors but the mullet thing is just too much for me. And the accessories tell at least one if not multiple different stories.

8. manja September 9, 2013 at 10:44 #

hate the shoes,ugly things.not liking much anything here,other the the colors

9. gabis September 9, 2013 at 15:19 #

I love the dress but the styling is awful. The accessories compete with the gorgeous striking colour and the playfulness of the dress was not translated to the styling which makes her look like and old lady trying to fit into her daughter’s clothes.

10. kane September 10, 2013 at 11:02 #

Perfect look! I was initially thrown by the bag as well actually, but it has grown on me a lot. It’s so tongue-in-cheek about the whole colour-blocking theme.