07.09.13

Front Row @ Jason Wu Spring 2014

Front Row @ Jason Wu Spring 2014

Designer Jason Wu’s always anticipated NYFW show took place yesterday, and as usual, his front row was graced by several notable ladies.

Jessica Pare: The ‘Mad Men’ actress wore a Jason Wu Resort 2014 lace overlay illusion dress and looked every bit the Wu posterchild in the sleek and chic ensemble.

Maria Sharapova: The tennis star paired her long-sleeved Jason Wu dress with black peep-toe booties and Joan Hornig earrings.

Alicia Keys: The singer also wore black, and her Jason Wu short-sleeve dot-yoke peplum top paired with a black pencil skirt was playful and flattering.

Credit: Getty

Olimpia Melinte In Maria Lucia Hohan - 'Cannibal' Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Olimpia Melinte In Maria Lucia Hohan – ‘Cannibal’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Kristen Wiig In Vena Cava - 'Hateship Loveship' Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Kristen Wiig In Vena Cava – ‘Hateship Loveship’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

12 Responses to Front Row @ Jason Wu Spring 2014

1. Coco's Tea Party September 7, 2013 at 13:37 #

I just thought that was Jessica Biel and was like, “FINALLY she gets it right” lol. Shame it was the wrong Jessica…

2. Christine September 7, 2013 at 13:42 #

All three looks are good. All look classy and beautiful

3. Alina September 7, 2013 at 13:43 #

Not impressed by any of these looks.

4. Iva September 7, 2013 at 13:43 #

Jessica looks the best out of three, but I’m not wowed by any of these looks.

5. Yeliz September 7, 2013 at 14:00 #

I don’t really like Alicia’s look. Jessica and Maria both look great IMO.

• julyol1972 September 8, 2013 at 05:57 #

Alicia actually looks okay for a change. But why am I getting a “Rosie the Riveter” vibe from her head/hair space? It’s weird!

6. Dorothy September 7, 2013 at 14:13 #

The looks are not bad per se, but very boring for me.

Just a question to FC – is there any chance you’re going to do more front row posts? I know this is a busy time, but there were some that I really liked, like the Rebecca Minkoff one. Thanks.

7. Nat39 September 7, 2013 at 18:51 #

Jessica Pare, clearly.

8. Anj September 7, 2013 at 19:09 #

Jessica Pare looks amazing here.

Maria looks cute here. She definitely has a style type she sticks to.

I don’t like anything about Alicia Keys’s look.

9. Dreaming of a fabulous life September 7, 2013 at 23:12 #

Jessica Pare can never do wrong for me, it doesn’t matter what she puts on, I always find myself to love her style. It definitely has a lot to do with her charisma and presence, she always looks so chic and polished.

10. CreoleLady September 8, 2013 at 00:26 #

You could slice bread with those cheekbones. She had me at the shoes but I love everything top to bottom. I’m talking about Jessica Pare, fab, fab, fab. The others look nice.

11. KatieKate September 8, 2013 at 06:42 #

I’m actually the opposite of the other comments: I think Alicia looks the best, and Jessica is just okay. I just think Alicia’s curves are smoking, I love the way the top flatters her, and I actually like her ‘do. Jessica’s dress isn’t my favorite, mostly b/c of the booby pockets, but I also don’t love the whole illusion look. Maria looks a little boring.