Dakota Fanning In Valentino - 'The Last Of Robin Hood' Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Dakota Fanning arrived at the Isabel Bader Theatre for the Toronto International Film Festival premiere of ‘The Last Robin Hood’ in Canada Friday night.

The young star wore a simple, long-sleeved Valentino Fall 2013 dress.

Despite its simplicity, I think this dress is a real winner. The unique neckline gives it plenty of visual appeal, while the short length is age appropriate.

While I prefer the silver shoes on the runway, Dakota’s nude pumps are fun without being distracting.

Another refreshing element is Dakota’s hair. While the star typically wears her hair down, it’s nice to see a slight change with half of it pulled back. The style is quite flattering to her face.

You can buy Dakota’s Valentino square neck dress from
Saks.com, Saks.com UK, Luisa via Roma US and Luisa via Roma UK.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Michelle Obama's Prabal Gurung Printed Peplum Top

Michelle Obama’s Prabal Gurung Printed Peplum Top

Olimpia Melinte In Maria Lucia Hohan - 'Cannibal' Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Olimpia Melinte In Maria Lucia Hohan – ‘Cannibal’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

14 Responses to Dakota Fanning In Valentino – ‘The Last Of Robin Hood’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

1. DorianGray September 7, 2013 at 12:58 #

Lovely. I prefer this kind of Valentino dresses ti the floral ones.

2. Yeliz September 7, 2013 at 13:04 #

The dress looks better on the model, I don’t like the shininess on Dakota’s version. I also don’t like her shoes. The hairstyle is a small but nice change.

• gabis September 7, 2013 at 17:21 #

I agree. I also prefer the opaque version from the runway. The shoes could’ve been better but they don’t really bother me. Everything else is nice. Overall is a very nice look.

3. Alina September 7, 2013 at 13:04 #

The colour is beautiful on her, I appreciate the fact that she did something different with her hair, but the overall look is a little sloppy, if you ask me.

• KatieKate September 8, 2013 at 11:40 #

Yes, the color is beautiful on her, but I kind of wish she’d chosen another one since we just saw her in a similar blue in the Elie Saab. Also, I have to say, I think this dress fits terribly. It’s falling off the shoulders, gaping at the bust, too long in the sleeves. So even though she finally ( sort of) did something with her hair, I can’t enjoy it b/c of the uncomplimentary dress.

4. Christine September 7, 2013 at 13:40 #

The blue is stunning but I prefer the look book version.

5. Jolene September 7, 2013 at 14:01 #

I love it and it looks hundred times better on Dakota. Love the shoes and hair as well. Everything nicely put together.

6. Carla September 7, 2013 at 15:48 #

I love it! It’s the first time I’ve seen her actually look pretty.

7. Joana September 7, 2013 at 16:33 #

More beautiful impossible.

8. Prudence September 7, 2013 at 16:57 #

This is sooo 60′s I kinda love it. She should have worn the Valentino nude studded shoes though

9. Anj September 7, 2013 at 19:13 #

I love the color and shine of this dress- it doesn’t look shiny on the runway so this is a step up. This is one of those times where her straight hair would’ve worked better with such a sleek dress. I don’t like the half up look with this.
    I also think silver shoes would’ve worked better here.

10. Nat39 September 7, 2013 at 19:14 #

I love it! The dress is adorable in gorgeous blue and realy suits her. She styled it well (I don’t mind the nude shoes as they are not plain pumps) and looks radiant, playful, and comfortable in it.

11. Maine September 7, 2013 at 23:12 #

Best look I’ve seen from her in a looong while. The shoulders don’t seem to fit properly however. Still she looks very pretty and charming.

12. Cindy September 8, 2013 at 04:18 #

I am not a fan of Dakota’s style, but I love this! She looks beautiful. Would have preferred a different shoe choice, but not terrible.