06.09.13

Olivia Munn In Viktor & Rolf – The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

Olivia Munn In Viktor  & Rolf  - The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

Olivia Munn stopped by ‘The Tonight Show with Jay Leno’ yesterday at the NBC Studios in Burbank, California.

‘The Newsroom’ star cut things short in a Viktor & Rolf, salmon-coloured minidress that was giving me a vintage vibe with its simple lines, side pocket detail and collar neck.

The retro flair was fun enough, in combination with Olivia’s smart ponytail, and the punchy pink hue of the frock radiated off her complexion.

However, the¬†Christian Louboutin ‘Resillissima’ lace illusion platform booties might have brought too much vamp for this look’s good.

BGX1RTR_mx

You can buy Olivia’s Christian Louboutin Resillissima lace illusion platform bootie from
Bergdorf Goodman and Neiman Marcus.
Credit: Style.com & Getty

Nina Garcia In Elie Saab - Project Runway Spring 2014 Fashion Show

Nina Garcia In Elie Saab – Project Runway Spring 2014 Fashion Show

Frugal Friday

Frugal Friday

10 Responses to Olivia Munn In Viktor & Rolf – The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

1. Christine September 6, 2013 at 22:34 #

The shoes actually work with this look. Surprisingly.

2. Yeliz September 6, 2013 at 22:40 #

I dislike the shoes. A lot. The rest is beautiful.

• Alina September 7, 2013 at 07:46 #

3. Sharon September 6, 2013 at 23:06 #

Even before I knew they were illusion-net boots, I didn’t like them with the dress. Separately, I’d take them in a heartbeat. Love the dress. The color is perfect for her.

• julyol1972 September 7, 2013 at 00:59 #

I think the booties makes her legs look even more naked. If it’d been a solid shoe rather than the lace insert, then the dress would’t have seemed so short.

4. Charlotte September 6, 2013 at 23:27 #

These boots with this dress makes her look so much shorter than she is ! So not flaterring.

5. Rebecca Z September 6, 2013 at 23:30 #

Not her best effort. Hate the shoes and the dress is too short for an event at which you have to sit–she has the legs for it but she looks so uncomfortable sitting. Hair and makeup are good.

6. Markness September 7, 2013 at 09:50 #

I love the shoes but now with this dress. I wish she wore a shoe with the same color tone as her dress.

7. Louise September 7, 2013 at 11:31 #

I don’t see a platform on hers – perhaps they might be the Louboutin Resilissima instead?

8. KatieKate September 9, 2013 at 02:35 #

She looks cute enough, nothing special. I think it’s too short for a TV appearance, when you stand the chance of flashing your goodies to the country, but I’m sure her mama taught her to sit like a lady. The shoes are a poor choice though. I liked them when Hailed Seinfeld wore them with her little red Kenzo dress, though.