06.09.13

Naomi Watts In Saint Laurent – ‘Diana’ Premiere After-Party

Naomi Watts In Saint Laurent - 'Diane' Premiere After-Party

There were mixed reactions to Naomi Watts’ ‘Diana’ world premiere look, with an even 50/50 love/meh divide, but she fared much better at the after-party.

On this occasion she wore a Saint Laurent Fall 2013 LBD with a playful flocked polka-dot yoke and sleeves styled with a Tod’s clutch, keeping the same hairstyle from the premiere and swapping out the peep-toes for black Casadei pumps.

Saint Laurent is fast becoming the go-to label for luxe LBDs, with Lou Doillon, Lady Gaga and Rachel McAdams counted as fans.

You can buy Naomi’s Saint Laurent dress from
Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Matches Fashion Global and Matches Fashion UK.

Credit: FameFlynet

Spring 2014 New York Fashion Week Front Row - Day 1

Spring 2014 New York Fashion Week Front Row – Day 1

NYFW Spring 2014 Red Carpet Wish List

NYFW Spring 2014 Red Carpet Wish List

19 Responses to Naomi Watts In Saint Laurent – ‘Diana’ Premiere After-Party

1. Alina September 6, 2013 at 14:44 #

Nice dress, but I think it should have been just a little longer.

2. Lena September 6, 2013 at 14:44 #

I’ m more interested as to who did her make up. This isn’t a first time we see an A list celeb with that white powder on the face. What’s up with that?

• mm September 6, 2013 at 15:42 #

that HD powder does it again. shows up white in photos
      Her hair is boring, she is really not making much of an effort

3. Jacu September 6, 2013 at 14:49 #

There is a sadness to her of late. Not feeling this look at all.
    Also, the headline needs an edit. Isn’t the film “Diana” not “Diane”?

• Evil Britta September 6, 2013 at 15:04 #

This happened with the last Naomi post as well. Also agree about the sadness.

• KatieKate September 9, 2013 at 03:52 #

I think it could be b/c she knows she’s promoting a ‘flop’. ( Just what I hear). That would have to be hard.

4. GirlOne September 6, 2013 at 15:15 #

It’s a bit Stella McCartney two (or three) years ago, isn’t it?

• Eimear September 6, 2013 at 15:19 #

Exactly, and stellas take on this design was much better. More modern and graphic. You can buy this identical dress in New look!
      E

• jokebetweenthetrees September 6, 2013 at 15:24 #

Agreed! Stella dit it better. And the earrings are gorgeous, but she should have changed them also.

5. CTgirl September 6, 2013 at 15:19 #

This is quite a boring look. BTW, at some point as you near 50 it’s time to lengthen the dresses/skirts by an inch or two. Are you hearing me Naomi and SJP?

6. Noemi September 6, 2013 at 16:06 #

I like the dress, but it’s nothing particular, considering the cost of the collection. The make up is embarrassing…

7. dee September 6, 2013 at 17:53 #

I think the length is fine. It is right above the knee not a micro-mini and Naomi has great legs so shouldn’t stop showing them off. I just don’t care the dress. it is just OK.

8. Leena September 6, 2013 at 18:20 #

I love the dress but the same has already been rendered by Stella McCartney, Valentino and even Milly. But whats surprising is the HD powder she has on in this pic. She probably powdered her nose just before she exited her car and into the red carpet and its a hot mess as the camera has picked up the ghastly white powdered nose.

9. Yeliz September 6, 2013 at 20:40 #

I like everything except for the terrible white powder on her face (shame on the makeup artist, whoever it is), but since it’s not Naomi’s fault, she gets thumbs up from me.

10. Christine September 6, 2013 at 21:06 #

Not liking this dress.

11. Prudence September 6, 2013 at 21:12 #

Man, she has an awful sense of style. This is so not the dress for her at all. I think my number one issue with this gal is her presence. She is so so so lifeless and it kills her RC moments.

12. Markness September 7, 2013 at 09:56 #

WTF is happening in the nose? Too much powder girl. I’m not liking the dress on her. I’m really pushing her to give us more BDOTW worthy clothes like the awards season this year. :D

13. KatieKate September 9, 2013 at 03:55 #

I .actually think she looks better in this dress than many others I have seen in one of the Saint Laurent LBDs. Even if it is a bit played out. I don’t think it’s too short at all. She looks good overall, but I did like the premiere look better.

14. kane September 10, 2013 at 11:33 #