Naomi Watts In Saint Laurent – ‘Diana’ Premiere After-Party

Naomi Watts In Saint Laurent - 'Diane' Premiere After-Party

There were mixed reactions to Naomi Watts’ ‘Diana’ world premiere look, with an even 50/50 love/meh divide, but she fared much better at the after-party.

On this occasion she wore a Saint Laurent Fall 2013 LBD with a playful flocked polka-dot yoke and sleeves styled with a Tod’s clutch, keeping the same hairstyle from the premiere and swapping out the peep-toes for black Casadei pumps.

Saint Laurent is fast becoming the go-to label for luxe LBDs, with Lou Doillon, Lady Gaga and Rachel McAdams counted as fans.

You can buy Naomi’s Saint Laurent dress from
Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Matches Fashion Global and Matches Fashion UK.

Credit: FameFlynet

19 thoughts on “Naomi Watts In Saint Laurent – ‘Diana’ Premiere After-Party

1. Lena

I’ m more interested as to who did her make up. This isn’t a first time we see an A list celeb with that white powder on the face. What’s up with that?

1. mm

that HD powder does it again. shows up white in photos
      Her hair is boring, she is really not making much of an effort

2. Jacu

There is a sadness to her of late. Not feeling this look at all.
    Also, the headline needs an edit. Isn’t the film “Diana” not “Diane”?

1. KatieKate

I think it could be b/c she knows she’s promoting a ‘flop’. ( Just what I hear). That would have to be hard.

1. Eimear

Exactly, and stellas take on this design was much better. More modern and graphic. You can buy this identical dress in New look!
      E

2. jokebetweenthetrees

Agreed! Stella dit it better. And the earrings are gorgeous, but she should have changed them also.

3. CTgirl

This is quite a boring look. BTW, at some point as you near 50 it’s time to lengthen the dresses/skirts by an inch or two. Are you hearing me Naomi and SJP?

4. dee

I think the length is fine. It is right above the knee not a micro-mini and Naomi has great legs so shouldn’t stop showing them off. I just don’t care the dress. it is just OK.

5. Leena

I love the dress but the same has already been rendered by Stella McCartney, Valentino and even Milly. But whats surprising is the HD powder she has on in this pic. She probably powdered her nose just before she exited her car and into the red carpet and its a hot mess as the camera has picked up the ghastly white powdered nose.

6. Yeliz

I like everything except for the terrible white powder on her face (shame on the makeup artist, whoever it is), but since it’s not Naomi’s fault, she gets thumbs up from me.

7. Prudence

Man, she has an awful sense of style. This is so not the dress for her at all. I think my number one issue with this gal is her presence. She is so so so lifeless and it kills her RC moments.

8. Markness

WTF is happening in the nose? Too much powder girl. I’m not liking the dress on her. I’m really pushing her to give us more BDOTW worthy clothes like the awards season this year. :D

9. KatieKate

I .actually think she looks better in this dress than many others I have seen in one of the Saint Laurent LBDs. Even if it is a bit played out. I don’t think it’s too short at all. She looks good overall, but I did like the premiere look better.