06.09.13 Premiere

Anna Mouglalis In Chanel Couture – ‘La Jalousie’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

Anna Mouglalis In Chanel - 'La Jalousie' Venice Film Festival Premiere

Venice Film Festival is still running, even though TIFF kick-started last night.

Anna Mouglalis attended ‘La Jalousie’ premiere held at the Sala Grande in Venice, Italy yesterday evening.

The Chanel ambassadress had the honour of Uncle Karl creating a Chanel Couture pale-pink lace gown especially for the French actress.

Her delicate cold-shoulder dress with a tiered skirt is so very beautiful as is that gold web-like fine necklace; however, I wish the black Chanel quilted clutch and black Chanel peep-toes had been replaced with something that felt a lot less heavy.

She had me until I spied the accessories, as both her hair and makeup couldn’t be more complementary to this look.

Credit: Getty

Rooney Mara In Valentino - 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' Rome Premiere

Rooney Mara In Valentino – ‘The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo’ Rome Premiere

Naomi Watts In Marchesa - 'Diana' Paris Premiere

Naomi Watts In Marchesa – ‘Diana’ Paris Premiere

11 Responses to Anna Mouglalis In Chanel Couture – ‘La Jalousie’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

1. Nat39 September 6, 2013 at 17:07 #

The delicate gown is gorgeous, and looks beautiful on her, she has stature for it, too bad she ruined the overall effect with those harsh black accessories, this could’ve been absolutely heavenly.

2. dee September 6, 2013 at 18:04 #

Ugly dress. Looks like a bunch of doilies attached together.

3. Christine September 6, 2013 at 19:30 #

Not feeling it

4. julyol1972 September 6, 2013 at 19:35 #

Meh! Beautiful dress, wrong person, wrong accessories. Needs a smile and more delicate styling!

• Sleepless in Chicago October 2, 2013 at 18:07 #

Agreed. The outcome is a severe, utterly unflattering and outdated look.

5. Betelgeuze September 6, 2013 at 20:12 #

Who the hell would have Chanel sew them a beautiful, angelic, delicate white lacy dress, have their hair and makeup done beautifully with just the right amount of drama, look drop dead gorgeous… AND STYLE IT WITH BLACK PUMPS AND CLUTCH. I swear angels cry when they see this.
    Had it been gold or blush or red or anything, really, I would consider putting this on my BDOTY list. This just makes me cry.

6. Yeliz September 6, 2013 at 20:55 #

The gown is really beautiful, and so is her hair and makeup. The clutch and shoes are all kinds of wrong. Would’ve liked to see a small silver clutch and sandals.

7. Anj September 6, 2013 at 23:23 #

She must have a very long torso because the proportions of this dress are not working on her body. The neckline is too low it seems and the waist looks very boxy even though it’s cinched. This is a very drab and unflattering look.

8. Sharon September 6, 2013 at 23:28 #

I guess I’m alone out here, but she’s so beautiful and the dress is so becoming on her that I didn’t even notice the unfortunate accessories until I read FC’s comments. She is absolutely gorgeous, with or without black shoes.

9. Alina September 7, 2013 at 07:31 #

The accessories make me cry. The dress is so stunning, she looks amazing with her hair and makeup done to perfection and then… THE ACCESSORIES!!!

• KatieKate September 9, 2013 at 03:09 #

Yeah, it’s a travesty of styling. The dress is beautiful on her, but the accessories are so out of place, including that odd necklace, I don’t care for it either. Fortunately, it’s not as noticeable ad the clutch and shoes.