04.09.13

Rebecca Hall In Christopher Kane - 'Une Promesse' Venice Film Festival Photocall

Rebecca Hall attended the photocall of ‘Une Promesse’ during the 2013 Venice Film Festival at Palazzo del Casino in Venice, Italy earlier today.

The British actress wore a Christopher Kane Resort 2014 sleeveless yellow-and-black swirling digital print dress with yellow buttons accenting the placket and the skirt.

Unlike Catalina Sandino Moreno, who’s photocall look consisted of high heels and plenty of boobage, Rebecca’s more laidback approach may sit more favourably with most of you, that is of course until you get to her gold sandals with a white platform.

Credit: Getty

Miroslava Duma Front Row @ Fall 2014 Couture Fashion Week

Miroslava Duma Front Row @ Fall 2014 Couture Fashion Week

Rebecca Hall In Prabal Gurung - 'Une Promesse' Venice Film Festival Premiere

Rebecca Hall In Prabal Gurung – ‘Une Promesse’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

16 Responses to Rebecca Hall In Christopher Kane – ‘Une Promesse’ Venice Film Festival Photocall

1. Johnny September 4, 2013 at 18:11 #

OMG! MY EYES!

I can’t handle with those shoes, i remember from Prada Spring-Summer 13.

Hideous.

• Daisy September 4, 2013 at 19:16 #

Lol Prada had some more than hideous shoes. Remember the Japanese inspired I can’t even remember with the leather sock ?

• dee September 4, 2013 at 19:37 #

LOL!!! Those Prada shoes were atrociuos and these shoes Rebecca is wearing are no better. I like her look minus the shoes.

• Nat September 4, 2013 at 21:15 #

Seriously I think Prada is trolling his customers when she makes those hideous shoes just to see who is fashion victim.

2. Rebecca Z September 4, 2013 at 18:26 #

You are so right, FC–the shoes are dream killers! Love the dress.

3. Jolene September 4, 2013 at 18:31 #

I give up on Venice. Really. This is the straw that broke the camel’s back.
    Are the actors suffering from collective boredom or they were explicitly told to dress down? Otherwise why would you pair a beautiful dress with those orthopaedic monstrosity?

• CreoleLady September 4, 2013 at 19:41 #

Lmao! :)

• Christine September 5, 2013 at 02:59 #

LMAO. Not impressed with this year’s festival. Lackluster

4. Marybeth September 4, 2013 at 19:14 #

I love this from the ankles up but those hideous shoes completely kill the look.
    What a shame!

5. Sharon September 4, 2013 at 20:50 #

You’re right, FC. I do love this look a whole lot more than Catalina’s, but if there ever was a bowling shoe sandal, this would be it. Not only wrong for the dress, but they make her feet look huge.

6. Yeliz September 4, 2013 at 21:54 #

Those shoes are horrendous. Even simple black pumps would’ve been a MUCH better choice. She looks good from the ankles up, but I really can’t overlook those things on her feet.

• Alina September 5, 2013 at 07:56 #

7. Pam September 4, 2013 at 21:56 #

The shoes are ugly, but if she came in on a boat I’m going to give her a pass.

8. Megan September 5, 2013 at 00:47 #

Those have got to be the ugliest, most offensive shoes ever to ‘grace’ a red carpet.

9. KatieKate September 5, 2013 at 04:57 #

I just can’t believe she thought those shoes would be a good idea. I wouldn’t wear those to the grocery store, more less an event where I knew that the entire public would be seeing me, AND there would be many photographers to preserve the occasion. ?????

10. kane September 5, 2013 at 09:07 #

For some reason I don’t mind the shoes that much. I would or will never be caught with them, but I like how they shake things up a little. They are not jarring with the colours or the vibe of the dress without being matchy-matchy. Besides, I’ve seen worse even on this blog many times. Anything that makes feet resemble hooves for starters.