Scarlett Johansson In Sonia Rykiel & Roland Mouret - 'Under the Skin' Venice Film Festival Photocall

Scarlett Johansson has arrived at Venice Film Festival, attending the ‘Under the Skin’ photocall earlier this afternoon.

The beautiful actress kept her look simple and chic while posing at the Palazzo del Casino sporting a black-and-lemon-striped knit tank top from Sonia Rykiel’s Resort 2014 collection with high-waisted Roland Mouret pants and black satin Roger Vivier open-toe heels.

Her photocall-appropriate look was the perfect way to make a return to the red carpet, keeping up the momentum from her last appearance at Comic-Con.

I know ScarJo has put her va-va-voom days behind her, but I’m still holding out for a jaw-dropping look for tonight’s premiere.

Are you holding out the same hope?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Emmy Rossum's Moschino Cheap and Chic Gem Embellished Jumper And RED Valentino A-Line Skirt

Emmy Rossum’s Moschino Cheap and Chic Gem Embellished Jumper And RED Valentino A-Line Skirt

Poppy Delevingne In Emilia Wickstead - 'Rush' World Premiere

Poppy Delevingne In Emilia Wickstead – ‘Rush’ World Premiere

14 Responses to Scarlett Johansson In Sonia Rykiel & Roland Mouret – ‘Under the Skin’ Venice Film Festival Photocall

1. Nat39 September 3, 2013 at 17:34 #

I think it’s a very nice and simple look for the photocall. She looks effortlessly chic, and her hair and makeup are fresh and lovely.

2. Charlotte September 3, 2013 at 17:40 #

It looks like she lost some weight.
    Her look is easy and chic but the pants are not really flatterring.

3. Rebecca Z September 3, 2013 at 17:48 #

I wish she had worn the lookbook skirt and belt–still casual, but so much more chic.

• dee September 3, 2013 at 19:19 #

Me too.

• KatieKate September 4, 2013 at 03:11 #

Me three.

• Gamine September 4, 2013 at 04:31 #

Me four

4. Gauri September 3, 2013 at 17:49 #

I think she looks nice! Wavy hair makes her look very feminine, and the black and white stripes statement is now being an “often seen” thing on the fashion circuit, I think it’ll never go out of fashion! Black peeptoe pumps are amazing, but pants could have been a bit well tailored, and tighter at the waist! All in all, a great look! :)

5. Anj September 3, 2013 at 18:39 #

I like the top and pant pairing but I don’t really like the boring shoe choice. A pop of color there would’ve upped this outfit.

• kane September 3, 2013 at 18:59 #

I agree. Nothing really wrong with it, but not too exciting either. The mint green hint from the lookbook for instance would have been amazing!

6. KatieKate September 4, 2013 at 03:33 #

I may be wrong, but I think this is just black and white vs. ‘Black and lemon’. I looked and looked at the other pics, hoping to see some color, but to no avail. So, that kind of brings it down a notch for me. Black and white stripes, idk, just kinda boring to me. There are SO many pretty, interesting things she could’ve worn. If I were a celeb, and I had all that money, access to all those clothes, and all those events to wear them to, you would never ever catch me in black pants and a black and white striped sleeveless knit with black pumps. Just sayin’.

7. Sharon September 4, 2013 at 22:29 #

I think she looks absolutely perfect. I wish I could look this terrific in a very simple top and pants.

8. Aline September 5, 2013 at 08:00 #

I’m obsessed with stripes and b&w, so this is a win for me.