03.09.13 Advertising

Gisele Bündchen for H&M Fall 2013

Unknown

Back in May Gisele Bundchen Instagrammed a picture of herself on a shoot in London; it turns out that the shot was the Fall 2013 ad campaign for H&M.

This is not the first time the Brazilian beauty, who is currently the highest-paid model in the world, has fronted a campaign for the brand; she was also the Spring 2011 campaign model.

Lachlan Bailey captured the exotic beauty wearing turtleneck knit sweaters, long royal-blue utilitarian pea coats with big gold buttons, beige skinny jeans, cosy sweaters, military hats, army-green skinny jeans with abstract stitching, blazers worn with blouses, a shearling vest, and an olive-green silk blouse.

The model is not only the face of the campaign, but she is also the voice. She will also be singing in the campaign, which includes TV and online commercials alongside print and billboard advertising and will debut on September 12.

Gisele’s version of “All Day And All Of The Night”, originally by The Kinks, will be available for free download from hm.com, and will also be on iTunes, raising money for UNICEF. For every single download from iTunes, H&M will make a donation to UNICEF to enable the purchase of vaccines for children.

“I am so excited to be the face of H&M this autumn. I love the street-style look, and that we can raise funds for a good cause. I hope everyone downloads my song!” says Gisele.

Credit: H&M

Hayden Panettiere's Alexander McQueen Stained Dress And Saint Laurent Leather Ankle Boots

Hayden Panettiere’s Alexander McQueen Stained Dress And Saint Laurent Leather Ankle Boots

Channing Tatum and Jamie Foxx - 'White House Down' Promo Tour

Channing Tatum and Jamie Foxx – ‘White House Down’ Promo Tour

9 Responses to Gisele Bündchen for H&M Fall 2013

1. Pedro September 3, 2013 at 12:38 #

She looks STUNNING, as always!
    I love Gisele and she looks so damn perfect un-photoshopped.

i also love the song

2. Jolene September 3, 2013 at 12:43 #

Glorious Gisele. Love her since the beginning of her career as well as her charitable work. I am torn here because I absolutely abhor H&M.

• KatieKate September 4, 2013 at 04:36 #

I’m just wondering, why do you abhor H&M??

3. Beta September 3, 2013 at 14:34 #

She’s a good model but I can’t help finding her terribly overrated

• julyol1972 September 3, 2013 at 17:29 #

Agree!!! I’ve just never seen what others find so fabulous about her. She’s a good model, that’s it. And if I hear she’s “curvy” one more time, I’ll swallow my tongue. That body is as long, lean and svelte as they come, not curvy at all.

• Renata September 3, 2013 at 20:27 #

You see, it doesn’t really matter what you think because honestly she’s an extraordinary model and pretty much everything looks good on her. Meaning she could wear a potato sack and make it sell like crazy.

• julyol1972 September 5, 2013 at 07:49 #

Well, same as you, I’m stating an opinion, you may not agree, but it doesn’t negate my opinion because you don’t. Good for her being a model, I don’t happen to think she’s particularly great! Again, my opinion. That’s why FC created this site. So those who love all things fashion, can come here and discuss and debate. If you want everyone to agree, you might look into creating your own blog. I promise not to visit!

4. Yeliz September 3, 2013 at 16:25 #

The photos are great. I also love the song.

My problem is that I’m still in a summer mood and don’t want to look at winterly clothes yet. :D

5. KatieKate September 4, 2013 at 04:40 #

I want every single solitary item that she’s wearing. I’m especially in love withe the main look with the fisherman’s sweater and the navy peacoat!! Love! And I’m just sure I will look just like Gisele in it too. Ha.Ha.