Elsa Pataky In Elie Saab and Chris Hemsworth In Gucci – ‘Rush’ World Premiere

Elsa Pataky In Elie Saab and Chris Hemsworth In Gucci - 'Rush' World Premiere

Elsa Pataky and Chris Hemsworth joined Olivia Wilde on the red carpet yesterday evening for the world premiere of ‘Rush’ held at The Odeon Leicester Square in London.

Elsa Pataky: Like Olivia, the Spanish actress also opted for black, wearing a backless Elie Saab black jumpsuit featuring sheer sleeves which cascade to the hem of her pants and accented with a gold-tone belt. She styled the look with gold jewels and what appear to be lilac shoes peeking out under her trousers.

Chris Hemsworth: The handsome actor couldn’t help but plant several kisses on his gorgeous wife as they walked down the red carpet. He didn’t look so bad himself, wearing a head-to-toe Gucci look featuring a charcoal-grey pinstripe notch-lapel two-button ‘Dylan’ three-piece suit, a pale-blue shirt which brought out his blue eyes, a black leather belt, and black leather lace-up shoes.

Credit: Style.com & FameFlynet

Willow Shields In Emanuel Ungaro - 2014 Teen Choice Awards

Willow Shields In Emanuel Ungaro – 2014 Teen Choice Awards

Channing Tatum and Jamie Foxx - 'White House Down' Promo Tour

Channing Tatum and Jamie Foxx – ‘White House Down’ Promo Tour

14 Responses to Elsa Pataky In Elie Saab and Chris Hemsworth In Gucci – ‘Rush’ World Premiere

1. Charlotte September 3, 2013 at 09:45 #

I think the jumpsuit would be better on someone taller than Elsa and I don’t liker her earrings.
    As for him, too much cleavage :)

2. Alina September 3, 2013 at 09:58 #

I feel like the Elie Saab jumpsuit should have been worn by someone taller.

Not feeling his look.

• kane September 3, 2013 at 11:38 #

I’ll have to agree about the height. But still, this is the same event as Olivia? Phhh, far better and sexier!

3. justme September 3, 2013 at 10:29 #

Elsa should have posed by herself so that the full dramatic effect of the jumpsuit was shown.

Chris always opens too many buttons lol.

• Denise September 3, 2013 at 10:31 #

+1, but I love that Chris always opens too many buttons…

4. Jolene September 3, 2013 at 11:58 #

I would love to see Nieves Alvares or Mar Saura wearing it. Elsa is very beautiful but doesnt have the demeanor for such ensemble.

5. Lea September 3, 2013 at 13:19 #

This is such a tragic look, it’s so tacky and ugly that i don’t even know where to start.
    This is another uninspired designed by Elie Saab, wake me up when they enter the 21st century.

6. Noemi September 3, 2013 at 13:32 #

I agree with other comments about him, too many buttons opened. She looks so tacky, without bra (and I think she can’t afford to go sans bra). I don’t know if the jumpsuit needs someone taller, but I would have shorten the sleeves.

7. Pedro September 3, 2013 at 14:41 #

I only care about Chris! So hot

8. Yeliz September 3, 2013 at 15:41 #

Elsa can’t pull this off, I also would’ve preferred to see this jumpsuit on someone taller. And am I the only one who thinks that the top part of the jumpsuit is too sheer? Chris looks handsome.

• KatieKate September 4, 2013 at 05:39 #

Uh, no. You’re not! I’m pretty much appalled. She may not have realized you could see her entire breasts through the top when the camera flashed, but surely her stylist did?? It’s just terrible. Also, I usually am not one to comment on peoples’ height or weight, but in this instance I really think the jumpsuit is not flattering on her petite frame at all. And really, I think jumpsuots are tricky for anyone to pull off unless the wearer is tall and thin.

Oh, and I find Chris’ look very Boogie Nights. Ick.

9. Rebecca Z September 3, 2013 at 16:00 #

I think she looks good–her style seems to be a little funky in general so I find this more sophisticated than she usually appears. I think she wears the volume of this look well. As for him–wish his pants fit better for so many reasons.

10. Nat39 September 3, 2013 at 18:18 #

Agree with the comments above. Love the jumpsuit but it doesn’t wow on Elsa, she lacks stature to really rock it, and Chris needed to go a button or two up, it really detracts from the look, too bad because the 3 piece suit and the pale blue shirt look really good on him.

• admmgz September 3, 2013 at 20:31 #