03.09.13 Menswear, Premiere

Channing Tatum and Jamie Foxx – ‘White House Down’ Promo Tour

White House Down 1

Channing Tatum and Jamie Foxx have being busy in Europe promoting their latest movie, ‘White House Down’, starting at the Deauville American Film Festival in France, plus last night they were in Germany for the Berlin premiere.

Deauville American Film Festival photocall: The actors both wore jeans, with Channing opting for a simple black shirt and charcoal blazer and Jamie adding a patterned Givenchy shirt.

White House Down 2

Deauville American Film Festival premiere: For the premiere the guys suited up, with Channing looking devilishly handsome in an ink-blue suit and striped tie, and Jamie looking equally debonair in midnight-blue, black combo.

Berlin premiere: While I like that Jamie switched things up at the Berlin premiere wearing a dark-chocolate blazer and grey pants, the overall look feels a size too big. I prefer the fit of the previous premiere. Channing had no such problems in his sleek black Dolce & Gabbana suit with a polka-dot tie.

Who was the better dressed? Channing, as I preferred both his premiere looks.

Credit: Getty & FameFlynet

Glamour Women of the Year Awards Menswear Roundup

Glamour Women of the Year Awards Menswear Roundup

Cristiana Capotondi In Valentino - 'The Zero Theorem' Venice Film Festival Premiere

Cristiana Capotondi In Valentino – ‘The Zero Theorem’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

10 Responses to Channing Tatum and Jamie Foxx – ‘White House Down’ Promo Tour

1. Lee Ann September 3, 2013 at 13:12 #

He looks like Wayne Rooney to me. i think I’d better stick to commenting on the women’s fashion.

• justme September 3, 2013 at 14:47 #

LOL, not Wayne Rooney!!
      I agree tbh. Channing seems nice and all but he doesn’t have a cute face. I don’t buy whatever the media is trying to sell me here.

• dee September 3, 2013 at 21:10 #

Me either. Channing is not handsome to me but he does look rather sharp in both his premiere looks. I like Jamie’s first premiere look and not keen on the second one. I like both of their photocall looks.

2. Luis September 3, 2013 at 14:30 #

Channing Tatum in a black suit?! I think someone needs glasses… Kidding! :P
    But Channing Tatum is in both premieres in dark navy suit.

3. Rebecca Z September 3, 2013 at 16:07 #

In contrast to the previous commentors, I think Channing looks remarkably sexy and suave in a suit–much better, in fact, than he looks in casual clothes. He exudes confidence and ease–maybe because when he wears a suit it almost always fits him so well. His casual clothes are too baggy–those jeans are a disaster, but the suits–yum.

• Alina September 3, 2013 at 18:39 #

I have to agree with what you said about Channing.

I really like Jamie’s Givenchy shirt.

4. Yeliz September 3, 2013 at 16:29 #

Channing is the better dressed one. I love his Berlin premiere look.

5. julyol1972 September 3, 2013 at 17:24 #

Jamie is actually my favorite because he went for variety. I like that he changed things up, like the Givenchy shirt with jeans. Pity there were no Oswald Boeteng creations, but hopefully, they’re more movies to promote.

Channing will always be sexy to me. He’s not conventionally handsome which is what does it for me. If he was Zack Efron pretty, I might not be so interested.

6. Nat39 September 3, 2013 at 17:29 #

Channing Tatum in black suit at Berlin premiere is my fave – so sleek and slender, loving the polka-dot tie and always nice to see finishing touches like a pocket square for an extra polish.

7. KatieKate September 4, 2013 at 04:28 #

My favorite looks here are actually Jamie’s’ photo call look–love the Givenchy shirt, and his Deauville premiere suit. That navy/black combo is so sharp, it’s very well tailored, and I love the bit of sheen on the jacket. He can pull it off w/o looking cheesy. But they both did very well.