Pace Wu In Valentino – ‘Superstar C’

Pace Wu In Valentino - 'Superstar C'

Pace Wu was looking lovely taking her spot on the judges’ table for ‘Superstar C’, where the contestants were whittled down from 12 to 9, in Wuhan, China on Sunday.

There is never any point trying to nit-pick when it comes to a Pace Wu look, because she always looks pretty damn perfect. Some would say too perfect.

She wore a Valentino Fall 2013 dress featuring a royal-blue-and-white Delft-inspired pattern and white-beaded collar.

The fitted silhouette loaded with Italian luxury and charm was styled with a gold Bulgari serpenti bracelet and Charlotte Olympia cream satin ‘Dolly’ pumps.

Glossy waves and a coral lip colour completed her look.

384001_in_pp

You can buy Pace Wu’s Valentino intarsia stretch-knit dress from Net-A-Porter.com.

Credit: Style.com & Superstar C

Olivia Wilde In Roland Mouret - 'Rush' Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Olivia Wilde In Roland Mouret – ‘Rush’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Olivia Wilde In Gucci - 'Rush' World Premiere

Olivia Wilde In Gucci – ‘Rush’ World Premiere

16 Responses to Pace Wu In Valentino – ‘Superstar C’

1. julyol1972 September 2, 2013 at 17:45 #

Pace looks lovely, but I wish her hair was back so the collar of the dress could be seen fully. Hate the heavy, clod-hoppers on her feet, when a strappy sandals would have sufficed.

2. Nat39 September 2, 2013 at 17:54 #

The dress is cute, the color, the intricate pattern, not too keen on the collar, it’s pretty but automatically takes this cute liitle dress into a twee territory a bit for me esp. with this short length. Pace is gorgeous, I would’ve preferred a more interesting complementary shoe but I like how leg-elongating her nude pumps are.

• Alina September 3, 2013 at 06:53 #

Absolutely agree. But as for now, I count two great outings at this show for Pace. I hope she continues this way.

3. KatieKate September 2, 2013 at 18:03 #

“There is never any point in trying to nit-pick when it comes to a Pace Wu look, because she always looks pretty damn perfect”. I totally agree, and this look is no different.

4. Kimi September 2, 2013 at 18:16 #

She looks pretty but those shoes are so heavy and bland. I prefer it if she went something light and strappy.

5. Jolene September 2, 2013 at 18:33 #

Looking pretty and demure but lacking awesomeness. I miss the Wow-factor here.

6. Yeliz September 2, 2013 at 19:43 #

Gorgeous as always. She looks so tall.

• admmgz September 3, 2013 at 21:31 #

7. H September 2, 2013 at 21:07 #

I get what everyone says about the shoes, but they don’t distract me from anything, so is ok for me.

8. Iva September 2, 2013 at 21:25 #

Why, oh why, these shoes?!
    Besides that she looks really good.

• Irina September 9, 2013 at 14:13 #

The shoes destroy the otherwise perfect look.

9. Christine September 2, 2013 at 21:25 #

Fug shoes with a great dress

10. Pedro September 2, 2013 at 21:38 #

Flawless, as always

11. Kathy September 2, 2013 at 22:17 #

I adore the dress on the runway, it has such a timeless Dutch-schoolgirl feel to it…but Pace’s hair and shoes don’t go with it at all. Her hair should be pulled back or braided for a cleaner effect, and she should’ve chosen more complimentary shoes instead of ones that over-emphasize the twee quality of the dress.

12. kane September 2, 2013 at 23:55 #

This is a, and by now I want to call it, rare miss from Pace for me. I’m admittedly never really crazy about dresses that are very short but have long sleeves, nor these kinds of shoes. But what bothers me about this is the fit, it is a little too tight on Pace. Certainly the model and Pace have different body shapes but the slightly looser fit on the model gives it more room to maneuver and a nicer silhouette. On Pace it feels like one of these cheapish Britney/X Factor bodycon dresses, which might suit the occasion if that is what I assume “Superstar C” to be, but not really the pattern and style of the dress. Too bad.

13. dafne September 3, 2013 at 07:08 #

The shoes are so bad for such a stylish woman and such a delicate dress. i have noticed that a lot of asian beauties tend to wear platform pumps with , which is in my opinion very unflatering