02.09.13

Diane Kruger In Tibi – Venice Arrival

Diane Kruger Arrives In Venice

Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson were spotted arriving in Venice, Italy today, no doubt to attend some events during the festival.

The German actress, who was recently awarded American citizenship, was working more of a French-Riviera-chic look sporting a Breton striped crop top with a black pleated Tibi skirt while making her way to a river taxi.

Nothing can beat the laid-back allure of a striped top with white oversized cat-eye Yves Saint Laurent sunglasses for a chic afternoon look, no matter whether you’re yachting or merely headed to a mall.

Effortlessly styled, as we expect, with a Jimmy Choo black shoulder bag adorned with silver-star hardware slung over her shoulder, a black Eugenia Kim ‘Marina’ cap with a gold chain accent, and braided flats.

Credit: INFDaily

Emmy Rossum's Tory Burch 'Noah' High Top Sneakers And Tory Burch 'Robinson' Drawstring Bucket Bag

Emmy Rossum’s Tory Burch ‘Noah’ High Top Sneakers And Tory Burch ‘Robinson’ Drawstring Bucket Bag

Rita Ora In Ugo Mozie x C Giannetti - Sundown Festival

Rita Ora In Ugo Mozie x C Giannetti – Sundown Festival

21 Responses to Diane Kruger In Tibi – Venice Arrival

1. lea September 2, 2013 at 17:07 #

This is just horrible. The skirt is cute and the top as well. But it doesn’t go together with that got awful hat.
    I think sometime we tend to be blind by our love for some people and forget how to be objective. If someone else was wearing this, i’m not sure you would have call this try hard look effortless.

• KatieKate September 2, 2013 at 19:41 #

” got awful”. Really? Lol. Is that a typo, or do you really believe that to be the saying?

So appreciate your misuse of the passive pronoun ‘we’, when clearly you’re referring to FC alone, which is YOU, but trying to make it seem like you’re not being aggressive. That was sweet.

• Ariel September 3, 2013 at 11:09 #

“your misuse of the passive pronoun ‘we’”

I didn t know there were passive pronouns in English :)
        Apart from that, dear KatieKate, please leave people express their opinion and don t run to protect this or that one by attacking others, as you often do here. People can express themselves without your help.

• KatieKate September 4, 2013 at 18:02 #

Excellent advice, I will truly take it to heart.

2. kane September 2, 2013 at 17:11 #

I find this all too gimmicky, the skirt, the shirt, the glasses, the hat, the bag. Yeah, we get what you were going for.

• Christine September 2, 2013 at 21:27 #

+100000

• CreoleLady September 2, 2013 at 22:18 #

ITA and LOL, especially the hat. I like the Breton sailor look too but this is fashionista overboard, er, overload.

• ladyoflettuce September 3, 2013 at 00:51 #

Is she trying to look like a gondola? I magine the taxi driver had a laugh, anyway, when he saw the costume.

• manja September 3, 2013 at 08:26 #

hahahah that’s a good one from ladyoflettuce

• manja September 3, 2013 at 08:25 #

3. Daisy September 2, 2013 at 18:05 #

This is the worst I’ve seen her! And I hate heavy blk in summer (or as long as the humidity persists in New York).

4. Yeliz September 2, 2013 at 19:37 #

I only like the shoes.

5. Nat39 September 2, 2013 at 19:44 #

My instant thought – she’s trying too hard.

• Alina September 3, 2013 at 06:40 #

ITA. Not her best look by any means.

6. KatieKate September 2, 2013 at 19:48 #

I think she looks cute. I can’t imagine what peoples’ disdain for this look is for. She’s extremely well put-together, chic, and yes, effortless in her styling. That doesn’t mean sloppy or unmatching. She’s wearing a tee, with flats, and a hat and sunnies thrown on for the summer sun, but elevated it with a skirt. What’s not effortless about that?

Undoubtedly, I am biased, I love Diane b/c indeed, she gets it right almost ALL the time. But if she doesn’t, I am intelligent enough to recognize it and call it out. As is FC–and she HAS, which anyone can attest to by reading previous posts, specifically on Diane Kruger.

Geez!

7. Noemi September 3, 2013 at 08:14 #

This is the first or the second time I don’t like a Diane’s outfit. Most of all for the accessories, the hat and the bag don’t work with the feminine clothes. I’m looking forward to see what she will wear for the red carpet/ event she will attend.

8. Noemi September 3, 2013 at 08:15 #

She will for sure attend the Jaeger-Le Coultre event.

9. kinella September 3, 2013 at 08:34 #

feels like she is making fun of the venice gondolieri’s uniform.

10. Markness September 3, 2013 at 08:40 #

I like her look. It feels like she just mixed random things but she works it. :)

Anyways, Hi FC! The sunglasses are by Yves Saint Laurent (BHS – Before Hedi Slimane). They are the 6336 sunglasses in white. They can be seen here:

11. k6wing September 24, 2013 at 15:41 #

I actually like this outfit, but I think it would be better if it was paired with flats instead of sandals