Best Dressed Of The Week - Holland Roden In Naeem Khan, Adam Lambert In Lanvin & Darren Criss In Versace

Even though we are a few days into Venice Film Festival, it was ‘Teen Wolf’ star Holland Roden who was your best dressed this week.

When I saw the actress wearing this unique Naeem Khan embellished pant-ballgown hybrid look with her signature bold lip, I had a Meg Ryan ‘When Harry Met Sally’ moment, while some of you felt the piece was too grand for the VMAs, preferring to have seen this look on the red carpet at the upcoming Emmy Awards.

Setting herself apart from the rest is the very reason she won this week.

When it came to the fellas our choices differed.

You guys voted for Adam Lambert in his shiny grey Lanvin suit with perfectly coiffed hair and just the right amount of makeup to add some drama to his look.

I just loved the sleekness of Darren Criss’ Versace suit with glitter-toe-cap Christian Louboutin flats. At times the ‘Glee’ star can look like he’s wearing a school uniform on the red carpet, but on this occasion he really stood out.

Credit: Getty

Jessica Alba's TEXTILE Elizabeth and James 'Simon' Cuffed Cargo Pants

Jessica Alba’s TEXTILE Elizabeth and James ‘Simon’ Cuffed Cargo Pants

Ellie Goulding In Rihanna for River Island & Coincidence & Chance - Kiss FM Studios

Ellie Goulding In Rihanna for River Island & Coincidence & Chance – Kiss FM Studios

24 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Holland Roden In Naeem Khan, Adam Lambert In Lanvin & Darren Criss In Versace

1. Alina September 2, 2013 at 11:19 #

I was 99,99% sure you were going to pick Holland, FC! :)

2. towanda September 2, 2013 at 12:03 #

i voted Holland and Darren too. they were perfect

3. nena September 2, 2013 at 12:09 #

i voted for Darren (:

4. Yiota September 2, 2013 at 13:09 #

I’m rreally glad you picked Darren!I mean don’t get me wrong they all looked great but he stands out in that suit!It fits him perfectly..So happy we’re on the same page!

5. Gina September 2, 2013 at 13:45 #

I chose Adam Lambert. He’s so handsome and always wears something with a bit of edge. I loved his shoes that he bought while in Singapore. I know this because the Fashion House in Singapore got all excited he wore them and went crazy on twitter. Lol. Naem’s outfit was kewl too. I like the fact it was dressy but at the same time the pants gave it a unique look.

6. TeaAtTwo September 2, 2013 at 14:21 #

I think Holland will be one of my BDOTY contenders.
    P.S I love those Nicholas Kirkwood lace/suede sandals in the FC’s favourites picks.

• Crystal September 3, 2013 at 03:43 #

+1 I agree about Holland. I had a moment when I saw these pics that was similar to my reaction to Kerry Washingtona horse gown she wore at the Django premiere. Breathtaking and definitely a BDOTY contender for me too.

7. New Yorker September 2, 2013 at 14:49 #

Adam Lambert is gorgeous!
    When he’s standing there.. everyone else fades.

8. Beverly September 2, 2013 at 16:08 #

We the readers got it right! Adam Lambert always stands out in a crowd! He makes anything look good w/his runway model posture & presence! He was a real standout in that gorgeouse suite and the shoes were to die for!!

• Ovationimpact September 2, 2013 at 22:52 #

Hum,,, readers choice was right Adam Lambert was VMA male Best Dressed… The Critic choice looks more appropiate for a Batman / Joker Movie Red Carpet.

9. Nan September 2, 2013 at 16:16 #

Loved Adam Lambert’s look!HOT!

10. KatieKate September 2, 2013 at 16:50 #

Well, these were not my choices this week. I was the one person who voted for Ali Larter in Marchesa, and to temper the sugary sweetness of her look, I voted for the superbly edgy rock-god, Jared Leto in Saint Laurent. However, I do think Holland is a worthy winner, and both Adam and Darren looked super sharp, well put–together, and most importantly of all, when it comes to the men, interesting. Good week.

11. Sam September 2, 2013 at 17:51 #

Adam Lambert always looks gorgeous. He has such a beautiful face, body, and style.

12. Cammy September 2, 2013 at 18:01 #

They all looked wonderful but I thought Lambert’s Depression shoes from So. Korea made him the standout.

13. Anj September 2, 2013 at 19:56 #

Adam Lambert looks smokin’ hot here!

14. Cammy September 3, 2013 at 00:56 #

Adam Lambert’s shoes came from Singapore not Korea as I posted earlier. thanks.

15. Bren September 3, 2013 at 03:14 #

Adam always looks impeccably well-styled, kudos to him ’cause he picks most of his own looks with the occasional help of his stylist.

I also appreciate that he supports so many designers, from McQueen to Lanvin, from Rick Owens boots to Nicolina Royale jewellery…he spreads his support around from some established designers to some brand-new just coming onto the scene designers!

Everyone looked fabulous, but for me, Adam stands out because he has an edge to his style that sets him apart from the crowd.
    Good lookin’, Adam!

• funbunn40 September 3, 2013 at 21:45 #

I agree, Bren. Adam is very supportive of the fashion community and has an edge that separates him from the predictable norm. He’s always exciting and fashion forward and a joy to watch.

16. lah September 3, 2013 at 17:32 #

Adam Lambert looks great and is very sexy. Darren Criss looks like ganster.

17. Nat39 September 3, 2013 at 19:23 #

Darren Criss is perfection, so classy and dapper, totally superior to Adam’s shiny all-grey look.

• Sherry September 4, 2013 at 23:59 #

Adam was wearing black silk suit and grey shirt Not all grey. Why gash Adam it’s okay to like Darren’s gangster suit.

18. funbunn40 September 3, 2013 at 21:38 #

Darren looks very nice, but Adam Lambert has an edge and originality that was so appropriate for the occasion. He’s exciting and model worthy, wearing fashion so well and confidentally.He’s more exciting for me to see than the women. So tired of seeing men wear the same predictable suits. Why shouldn’t men have fun with fashion too?

19. Karen September 4, 2013 at 02:01 #

I agree the guy in raspberry looks like a gangster. I don’t care what Adam wears, his face is so beautiful and he stands so confidently it doesn’t matter what he wears!