Natalia Borges In Fausto Puglisi – 2013 Venice Film Festival

Natalia Borges In Fausto Puglisi - 2013 Venice Film Festival

Natalia Borges, who is the current face of Garnier Fructis America, has so far given us two contrasting looks by the same designer while attending Venice Film Festival.

‘Gravity’ premiere: She was very much the blonde bombshell, wearing a two-tone yellow-and-lavender Fausto Puglisi Fall 2013 dress which she styled with Christian Louboutin spiked accessories and a black leather belt with a ram’s-head gold buckle, the brand’s signature for this collection.

‘Tracks’ premiere: Last night she opted for something more fun and playful, wearing a leather sleeveless top with a half-plaid, half-patterned skater skirt with a black waistband, also from the Fausto Puglisi Fall 2013 collection, which was styled with a ruby-and-silver bibbed Shorouk necklace and sexy red-and-black strappy buckle Casadei for Puglisi sandals.

I like both looks, with my preference leaning heavily towards the first look. The second feels like it should’ve been on the red carpet at the VMAs last weekend, plus the hair is too prissy for such a edgy look.

Fausto Puglisi

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Golshifteh Farahani In Valentino - Miuccia Prada Hosts Miu Miu Women's Tales Dinner

Golshifteh Farahani In Valentino – Miuccia Prada Hosts Miu Miu Women’s Tales Dinner

Rila Fukushima In Gucci - 'The Wolverine' Tokyo Press Conference

Rila Fukushima In Gucci – ‘The Wolverine’ Tokyo Press Conference

13 Responses to Natalia Borges In Fausto Puglisi – 2013 Venice Film Festival

1. Alina August 30, 2013 at 13:06 #

I would have LOVED the first look if it hadn’t been so revealing (as seen in other pictures).

The second look is great, but I agree that it isn’t quite event appropriate.

• Leti August 30, 2013 at 13:23 #

Have to agree re: the first dress being to revealing. I just can’t appreciate double slit dresses–I’ve never seen one that didn’t look trashy. On the other hand, I really like the second look, but it probably wasn’t event appropriate.

• Anissa August 30, 2013 at 14:09 #

I so agree. I mean the slit on our left is high enough; the right side is way too much! I love the colors and style though, but I don’t need to know her brazilian waxers work…

2. kane August 30, 2013 at 13:25 #

The second look is well put together although I don’t like the individual pieces too much. Guilty pleasure-love the first look. The styling feels so 90s.

• Catherine Kallon August 30, 2013 at 14:23 #

Oops…didn’t see it from that angle

• KatieKate August 31, 2013 at 01:02 #

Holy crap balls of fire! I can’t believe she showed her hoo-hah on the RC. For shame! That out of the way, I like the yellow dress sans over exposure, styling included. The second look is a bit young for her, but I think it’s creative and fun, I appreciate the addition of the necklace, but the hair is incongruent with the edgy nature of the rest of the look.

3. Noemi August 30, 2013 at 14:17 #

The first look is very beautiful, I love that dress, she looks sexy and classy. I agree with you, FC, about the second look, it would have been perfect for VMAs.

4. dee August 30, 2013 at 14:31 #

Don’t like either look.

5. H August 30, 2013 at 15:05 #

I actually really like both looks on her, but I didn’t know how much she was revealing with that yellow dress. When a woman is more covered up, I think that for me, as a man, is much more seductive.

6. Nat39 August 30, 2013 at 17:48 #

This slit goes a bit too high up, but I still like her 1st look, MUCH better than her 2nd. It’s sleek, sexy, the unexpected color combo is eye-catching, and her styling is good.
    As for the 2nd, I only like the cool sexy sandals. That juvenile top-skirt combo clearly belongs on some younger starlet, she looks silly in it, and her attempt to glam it up with that grand necklace and updo looks equally silly.

7. Yeliz August 30, 2013 at 19:22 #

Both looks are not Venice worthy, but I love the second look. I also think that the left slit is way too revealing in the first look. Other than that, the look is nice too.

8. Christine August 31, 2013 at 00:35 #