30.08.13

Moran Atias’ Venice Film Festival Red Carpet Looks

Moran Atias' Venice Film Festival Red Carpet Looks

Moran Atias has had a busy two days attending various events during Venice Film Festival, where she has mostly worn Dolce & Gabbana.

Arrival: She arrived in fine style wearing a Dolce & Gabbana baby-blue lace long-sleeved crew-neck dress, which she styled with a matching Dolce & Gabbana tote and, rather oddly, Dolce & Gabbana leopard-print ballet flats.

Uomo Vogue Cocktail Party: Opting for a warm-hued Alberta Ferretti brick-red felt sleeveless dress with embroidered details, she once again opted for flats, plus a black satin clutch. Better styling would’ve improved this look tremendously for me.

Terrazza Maserati:
For this event she finally donned heels, which instantly elevated her Dolce & Gabbana summery look consisting of a knit top and painterly floral skirt.

‘Gravity’ Premiere: Moran wore a dramatic black textured Dolce & Gabbana strapless frock with a rise-and-fall hemline and full skirt styled with black platform open-toe sandals, a fringed bag and opera gloves. I feel like the dress was dramatic enough without the gloves. In my opinion the only person who makes these gloves work on the red carpet is Dita von Teese.

Which look is your favourite?

For me it would’ve been the arrival look but the animal-print flats turned me off, so my choice is the summery Dolce & Gabbana look at Terrazza Maserati.

Credit: Getty

Tao Okamoto In Chloé - ‘The Wolverine’ Tokyo Press Conference

Tao Okamoto In Chloé – ‘The Wolverine’ Tokyo Press Conference

Reese Witherspoon's Joie Jaclyn Ankle Strap Suede Sandals

Reese Witherspoon’s Joie Jaclyn Ankle Strap Suede Sandals

13 Responses to Moran Atias’ Venice Film Festival Red Carpet Looks

1. Alina August 30, 2013 at 15:12 #

She’s quite a beauty!

First look: I like the dress, I love the bag, I don’t understand the shoes (but it seems like she loves them because she wore them again today with a black jumpsuit).

Second look: I agree that better styling was required.

Third look: I’m obsessed with it! The combination of pink and baby blue is amazing.

Forth look: The gloves don’t work for me.

• KatieKate August 30, 2013 at 17:25 #

I quite agree!

2. kane August 30, 2013 at 15:13 #

She lacks… charisma, presence, that special something, whatever you want to call it to pull of that gown and especially the gloves. This all black affair is sooo heavy and I find this (almost) ever-same pose rather uninspired. Having said that, I like the red dress, but agree about the styling, therefore look no. 3 wins for me.

• kane August 30, 2013 at 15:13 #

*off

• Nat August 30, 2013 at 15:20 #

I agree with you. The only look I liked was 3 there rest it is lacking styling and personality.

3. Nat39 August 30, 2013 at 18:07 #

She ruined the 1st two looks with the silly flats and the last one with the gloves that look excessive, gimmicky and overly theatrical, looks like she is trying too hard. A refreshing summery 3rd look is a clear winner.

4. Anj August 30, 2013 at 18:10 #

I dislike every single one of these outfits.

5. Noemi August 30, 2013 at 18:15 #

I prefer the look for Terrazza Maserati, the last one is too winter, and the gloves look cheap. She’s beautiful for sure, but doesn’t have a wow factor, for me.

6. H August 30, 2013 at 18:42 #

I like the the three first looks, but the first shoes and the second styling. The third in wonderful. Actually, the fourth look doesn’t bother me (surprisingly). Overall, I started to like her, she is beautiful.

7. Yeliz August 30, 2013 at 20:30 #

The third look is my favourite for sure. Love it from H2T. The black Dolce & Gabbana gown is gorgeous, but the gloves ruined the overall look.

8. CreoleLady August 30, 2013 at 21:32 #

OK, I’m going to stick up for pointy-toed flats, which I love and wear often. My favorite look is the red one, h2t. Love the pockets, the black detailing, and her relaxed air.

9. shifa August 30, 2013 at 21:54 #

The first I actually really like, and I think the leopard print shoes pull it together. The second was meh worthy at best, the third was Very fresh and summery. The fourth was a “nice dress shame about the gloves” moment I rarely even like those on Dita

10. Christine August 31, 2013 at 00:33 #

Like her 3rd and 4th look.