Eva Riccobono In Armani Privé - Venice Film Festival Opening Ceremony & ‘Gravity’ Premiere

Following yesterday’s photocall, Eva Riccobono attended the opening ceremony and ‘Gravity’ premiere during the 2013 Venice Film Festival held at the Palazzo del Cinema in Venice, Italy.

The model wore her second Armani Prive Fall 2013 gown in a row, this time selecting a delicate lace nude tiered spaghetti-strap dress.

This is yet another charming look; I especially love the ruby earrings, but I hope she switches things up for her next look, otherwise this could start to become a one-note run for her.

Kasia Smutniak did wear Valentino exclusively when she was mistress of ceremonies last year; however, her looks were more varied.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Fearne Cotton In Boutique By Jaeger - Riverside Studios

Fearne Cotton In Boutique By Jaeger – Riverside Studios

Ali Larter In Marchesa - 'Kitchen Revelry' Cookbook Release Party

Ali Larter In Marchesa – ‘Kitchen Revelry’ Cookbook Release Party

17 Responses to Eva Riccobono In Armani Privé – Venice Film Festival Opening Ceremony & ‘Gravity’ Premiere

1. Charlotte August 29, 2013 at 10:03 #

It looks like her previous look.
    I don’t like the dress, the lace in this colour is not a good idea, too granny.
    And this color is not working on her.

• Christine August 29, 2013 at 14:23 #

It’s washing her out.

• Fiona-Brasil August 29, 2013 at 19:06 #

2. Mandy August 29, 2013 at 10:10 #

I prefer this one to her photocall gown, however i think it washes her out and i’m still on the fence about her hair. Fingers crossed for more colour.

• SleeplessinChicago September 23, 2013 at 14:03 #

Agreed. The model looks more sophisticated, a la 20th flapper. The actresses hair is all wrong for this look. It cheapens the already border line cheap look.

3. Yeliz August 29, 2013 at 10:13 #

This is much better than the photocall. Even though it’s the same colour, it doesn’t wash her out. I also love the styling this time. She looks gorgeous.

4. Alina August 29, 2013 at 10:14 #

Overall, this look is better than her previous one. However, I think she should have worn some eye makeup. This seems too one-note!

I agree that Kasia’s run was more impressive. Maybe Eva should look into Armani Prive’s archive.

5. Faellie August 29, 2013 at 12:09 #

Did she forget to put on a slip? Her legs seem over-exposed for a romantic, frilly-type gown.

6. Iva August 29, 2013 at 12:46 #

Although very similar, I prefer the photocall look.

7. kane August 29, 2013 at 13:43 #

I prefer her photocall look, and while I liked that one (and this is okay too), I hope for something completely different.

8. Sara August 29, 2013 at 16:47 #

Wow, at first glance I totally thought this was the same post from yesterday. Dress is different but the color is just the same. Her hair and makeup are much improved though.
    I think i would prefer the other dress, with extra coverage on her nipples with her hair and makeup from this look.

9. Anj August 29, 2013 at 17:09 #

This look is better than the photocall look but they could be sisters they’re so alike. The color just washes her out. Nude is definitely not something she should gravitate towards. Unimpressed so far.

10. Kim-Tram August 29, 2013 at 18:12 #

It’s not everyday where you can wear a dress better than the model but she did it! She looks absolutely gorgeous!

11. jokebetweenthetrees August 29, 2013 at 23:41 #

Please stop with nude dresses, skirts, shoes, everything. I’m so bored wiht it. It’s going on for seasons. I’m begging, that non-colour looks good on nobody!
    Imagine this in a nice colour or in black? Better, not?

12. KatieKate August 30, 2013 at 01:42 #

Yes, yes, yes! ITA! She is really beautiful, and she does this amazing gown justice.

• KatieKate August 30, 2013 at 01:44 #

This was meant to be a reply to Yeliz’ comment.

13. Franz October 26, 2013 at 11:30 #

She HAS the face, the BODY for this kind of dresses!! I don’t understand some point of view honestly..I prefer this one waaaay more than the other one at the first photocall! Hairstyle is perfect finally!!! Sof