Selena Gomez In Vera Wang – ‘Getaway’ LA Premiere

Selena Gomez In Vera Wang - 'Getaway' LA Premiere

Following her appearance at the VMAs on Sunday, where she collected a ‘Best Pop Video’ Moonman for her song ‘Come and Get It’, Selena Gomez headed to Los Angeles to attend the premiere of her new movie, ‘Getaway’, on Monday evening at Regency Village Theatre.

All eyes were once again on the former Disney princess as she glowed wearing a Vera Wang Fall 2013 dress.

Her collage dress featured a rose-jacquard bodice, a butterfly peplum with a black guipure-lace insert, and a shot of colour via her magenta rose-jacquard skirt, completed with matching Lorraine Schwartz earrings.

This is in total contrast to her VMAs look, yet they both possess a youthful air and sassy sex appeal.

A loose ponytail and Jimmy Choo ‘Alias’ lace pumps with a patent-leather toe-cap completed her look.

BGX1TXH_mx

You can buy Selena’s Jimmy Choo pumps from Bergdorf Goodman and Neiman Marcus.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Constance Jablonski In Alberta Ferretti - ‘Birdman’ Venice Film Festival Premiere & Opening Ceremony

Constance Jablonski In Alberta Ferretti – ‘Birdman’ Venice Film Festival Premiere & Opening Ceremony

Iggy Azalea In Calvin Klein - Roc Nation VMAs After-Party

Iggy Azalea In Calvin Klein – Roc Nation VMAs After-Party

11 Responses to Selena Gomez In Vera Wang – ‘Getaway’ LA Premiere

1. Christine August 27, 2013 at 11:08 #

I like the look. She looks pretty. Nothing grand but it’s still a nice look.

2. Alina August 27, 2013 at 11:11 #

Well, I prefer the Versace dress, but I think this one works better for her. I just think that her cute face doesn’t allow her to do really sexy looks.

3. Yeliz August 27, 2013 at 13:07 #

I much prefer this look. She looks amazing here, love her styling, especially the earrings.

4. Anne August 27, 2013 at 13:37 #

Leaps and bounds better than the Versace which was just too mature for her (and any 21 year old and reeked of try. This is a breath of fresh air on her. The lace panel ensures it’s not too stuffy. Great shoes.

5. AnderBoBo August 27, 2013 at 14:04 #

This is so much better than any of the Versace looks she tries, this looks much more right on her as opposed to a little girl playing dress up.

6. Susan August 27, 2013 at 15:37 #

I don’t get the sassy sex appeal comment for this dress. It’s fine, I like it, but everything looks great on Selena.

7. Anj August 27, 2013 at 17:32 #

She wears it so much better than the model. Way too much poof on the runway.

8. Nat39 August 27, 2013 at 20:39 #

This works perfectly for her, h2t perfection.

9. CreoleLady August 27, 2013 at 22:23 #

J’adore. I truly love this and much prefer it over the Versace.

10. KatieKate August 28, 2013 at 18:03 #

Well, I totally get the “sassy sex appeal” comment. I adore this look on Selena. It is super flattering, fun, flirty, but totally age-appropriate. The styling is impeccable: hair, makeup, earrings, shoes, and purple nails. What else could one possibly ask for from Ms. Gomez? This is a BDOTW shoe-in!

11. Fay August 29, 2013 at 07:57 #

I think it’s better than her looks at VMA. This sassy dress is more age-appropriate and suit her cute face. The lacey shoes give her elegance touch without aging her look. Love it.