Lily Collins In Rachel Zoe - 'The Mortal Instruments City of Bones' Mexico City Photocall

The next stop for Lily Collins on her ‘The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones’ promo tour was Mexico City, where she attended a photocall at the St Regis Hotel yesterday afternoon.

Opting for something with a touch of sparkle, the actress wore a Rachel Zoe Resort 2014 silver-and-black striped tee with short leather sleeves paired with a pleated leather skirt rather than the asymmetrical black zipper-accented skirt seen in the look book.

Styling-wise, I prefer how this look was presented to us on the model from the skirt to the shoes.

Lily’s love for Brian Atwood pumps continues as she selected the ever-popular ‘Maniac’s in black.

Hair- and beauty-wise she totally nailed it, as per.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Yvonne Strahovski's Paper London 'Sella' Coat

Yvonne Strahovski’s Paper London ‘Sella’ Coat

Beyonce Knowles In Tom Ford - VMAs After-Party

Beyonce Knowles In Tom Ford – VMAs After-Party

9 Responses to Lily Collins In Rachel Zoe – ‘The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones’ Mexico City Photocall

1. Charlotte August 27, 2013 at 10:36 #

I prefer this look on the model, the skirt is more interesting and the fit of the top is more flaterring, even the white pumps are better than Lily’s shoes.
    I like her hair and her make up though.

2. Alina August 27, 2013 at 10:44 #

I don’t like what’s happening from the neck down. But, for once, I really like her makeup and hairstyle.

3. Christine August 27, 2013 at 11:05 #

I like how the model is rocking this. She wears it better.

4. Yeliz August 27, 2013 at 13:01 #

I love her hair and makeup here. I think the ensemble looks good on her as well, I just wish that she had worn the lookbook shoes.

5. kane August 27, 2013 at 14:04 #

I really like hair and make up here, but agree with others in that the model wears it better, rocking it even.

6. Anj August 27, 2013 at 17:34 #

The top looks too big on her. Don’t like the uninspiring shoes either. I would imagine she’s tired travelling by now.

7. Kim-Tram August 27, 2013 at 20:30 #

It seems like Lily Collins can do no wrong when it comes to fashion. She’s so perfect that I blame the dress for looking a little too baggy on her. With that aside, I love this look on her. It’s simple with just enough shimmer to make it interesting.

• KatieKate August 28, 2013 at 18:21 #

Oh, yes, I agree. Lily’s just gorgeous, sweet, and adorable! I love her in jut about everything,(besides that ugly Dolce dress she wore recently). This is no exception. I would make a few minor adjustments, as have been mentioned, sure. But bottom line–I still think she looks great.

8. amy August 28, 2013 at 12:15 #

the model nailed it! lily’s shirt is too baggy for her and black pumps? too heavy