Holland Roden In Naeem Khan – 2013 MTV Video Music Awards #VMAs

Holland Roden In Naeem Khan - 2013 MTV Video Music Awards #VMAs

There was a lot of fist pumping going on when I saw Holland Roden on the red carpet at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards held at the Barclays Center in New York on Sunday evening.

Not only is she wearing one of my favorite designers, Naeem Khan, but she is also wearing the unique ball skirt over cigarette pants look that I have been dying to see on the red carpet.

The champagne colored look, which features a silver mirror beaded top from the Resort 2014 collection is one sure fire way to have all eyes on you without showcasing too much skin in the manner of Rita Ora’s look.

It’s a hard look to pull off. I expected someone taller to wear this look, but the petite ‘Teen Wolf’ starlet pulls of this show-stopping look with great aplomb.

Working a bold red lip, she scraped her red hair into a chic chignon completing her look with Rupert Sanderson peep-toes.

This is another one of my favorites of the night.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

39 thoughts on “Holland Roden In Naeem Khan – 2013 MTV Video Music Awards #VMAs

1. Angela R.

+ 6 adorable but too beautiful and elegant for an MTV show, which requires a little touch of nastiness…

1. AW

I love this look but sheesh, what a crummy event to wear it took.

I feel like the train will be covered in vomit by the end of the night.

1. KatieKate

Haha! Lol! You have such a valid point! I adore you this from h2t, but it really is too classy and beautiful for the VMAs.

2. Ella

LOVE this look….but honestly, I think it would be better served at another event. Like if someone were to rock this at the Emmy’s next month, I am ALL for that

3. Nat39

Would’ve certainly preferred it on someone taller and with a better shoe but she is totally bringing the attitude and carrying it with poise and confidence, her hair and makeup are perfection. The look is bold, unique, style-forward w/o being ott sexy or revealing. I have no doubt it’ll be a contender for the best dressed of the night for me.

4. Kimi

I don’t get the skirt and pants combo, but you definitely won’t be hearing me complain about it. Holland looks amazing! Just something about this looks elegant and classy.

5. Jessica

She looks absolutely amazing! Love everything about this look. It’s so sad that she’s only a MTV star because she deserves to be attending bigger events. Someone needs to cast her for a big budget movie or tv show ASAP, so she can get the stardom that she deserves!!

6. Iva

I like this look.
    Even though it might be perceived as a bit too much for VMAs – I still think it is event appropriate. It’s not the Oscar look like in case of Crystal Reed, but not everyone need to look like Miley Cyrus.

7. Dorothy

Best dressed of the night for me. If this was the big gown it appeared from the back, I would agree that it’s not very event appropriate, but this combo knocked it out of the park.

8. Nat

It’s a great dress and she probably is the best dressed of the night, but…
    I wish someone slightly taller wore it and I hate those shoes…the dress is calling (screaming!) for a silver/crystal sandal!

9. H

Wow, wow, wow, she definitely looks beautiful and this is an incredible outfit. Didn’t expect that at all!