26.08.13

Danity Kane – 2013 MTV Video Music Awards #VMAs

2013 MTV Video Music Awards - Red Carpet

While every girl born before 1995 was excited about ‘N Sync’s onstage reunion last night at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards held at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, Danity Kane were also using the occasion to announce their reformation minus D. Woods.

Showing how united they are, the girls worked a black-and-white cohesive look.

Shannon Bex: Her white tuxedo with black satin lapels does little to cover up her leather bralet and hot pants look. This look would’ve been sexier had she worn a tuxedo dress.

Aundrea Fimbres: For some reason I didn’t recognise Aundrea. She also opted for a thigh-skimming look like the rest of her bandmates, but her look was the most forgettable.

Aubrey O’Day: The singer and reality TV star stood out wearing a long-sleeved bold-shouldered mini dress with a rise-and-fall hemline styled with on-trend white pumps and a striped clutch, with emerald earrings setting her look apart.

Dawn Richards: If it wasn’t for the heavy boots, I would’ve said this white romper and black tailcoat was my favourite of the bunch.

Is anyone excited about this reunion?

Credit: Getty

Nylon Magazine's TV Issue Launch Party

Nylon Magazine’s TV Issue Launch Party

Alexandra Daddario In DKNY - 2013 MTV Video Music Awards #VMAs

Alexandra Daddario In DKNY – 2013 MTV Video Music Awards #VMAs

9 Responses to Danity Kane – 2013 MTV Video Music Awards #VMAs

1. Carolina August 26, 2013 at 12:37 #

O’Day looks as if she forgot pants. Not a win. I do agree about Dawn looking best (but for the footgear).

2. Alina August 26, 2013 at 12:41 #

Haha. Funny thing is that on your post about Fifth Harmony I said that their looks had reminded me of Danity Kane’s bad outings.

Well, this confirms that they haven’t changed at all.

3. Christine August 26, 2013 at 13:44 #

I like Aubrey’s look the most

• Anj August 26, 2013 at 17:47 #

I like her look the most too but I can’t get over the fact that this is a jacket/top and not a dress. Way too short.

4. AW August 26, 2013 at 14:18 #

Hmmm

As a group, I like the look.

Individually, there’s a little tack (as in tacky) but I will give them a pass for now.

I am excited about a reunion, as long as Aubrey doesn’t get all cray cray on us.

5. Yeliz August 26, 2013 at 14:27 #

I don’t like any look. Aubrey could’ve gotten a pass from me had she worn complementary shorts.

I’m really not excited about this reunion.

• KatieKate August 27, 2013 at 04:15 #

Agree on both points. Though I will say Aubrey looks way less tacky than usual, even sans pants. Her new haircut helps.

I didn’t recognize Aundrea either. She looks a little pregnant? Swollen? Idk.

Anyway, I can’t even recall a single DK song.

6. Prudence August 26, 2013 at 16:33 #

Holy jesus what happened to all their faces?! ESPECIALLY AUNDREA!!!!
    And no, nobody is excited about this reunion, they never made it the first time and they certainly wont this time.

7. Gozde August 26, 2013 at 18:59 #

all i say about these looks are “shiny legs”. i dont like it.