Lily Collins In Zuhair Murad - ‘The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones’ Norway Premiere

Lily Collins In Zuhair Murad – ‘The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones’ Norway Premiere

Rita Ora In Vionnet - Out In New York City

Rita Ora In Vionnet – Out In New York City

17 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Yeliz August 23, 2013 at 20:08 #

I didn’t took a look at the most of the looks included in this poll yet. I love Olivia Wilde’s look from what I can see, so I’ll vote for her. Angelababy looks amazing too. And I’ve voted for Josh Duhamel as best dressed man.

2. Nat39 August 23, 2013 at 20:11 #

Without a doubt, Angelababy in the standout red-and-black Alice+Olivia gown. I’m enamoured with the rich drama of the bold blooms and full-skirted silhouette, and her marvellous styling adding up to a spectacular result. Josh Duhamel for the men, followed by Kevin.

3. Jen August 23, 2013 at 20:13 #

Wait. Flip flops made it into the BDOTW poll? Shudder.

4. Moxie August 23, 2013 at 20:48 #

I love Kelly Chen’s top, but not those shorts. So I voted for Angelababy. I love that look H2T.

5. Marybeth August 24, 2013 at 00:42 #

Angelababy is easily my favorite. Kelly Chen runner-up.

For the men, it’s a toss-up between the two Dolce & Gabbana guys, Kevin Zegers and Josh Duhamel. I finally decided on Josh.

6. KatieKate August 24, 2013 at 03:39 #

This was a difficult week, I thought. I finally chose Dita, but I know I’m biased when to comes to her. She looked all kinds of beautiful and sexy in that jumpsuit. I’m holding out hope that she might be Critic’s Choice since I know FC loves a jumpsuit!!

Josh for the guys. Honestly, he could’ve been wearing jeans and a tee shirt, though and I probably still would’ve picked him. :-)

7. Alina August 24, 2013 at 05:01 #

Beyonce Knowles in Roberto Cavalli was my favourite this week, followed by Cate Blanchett in Roksanda Ilincic. So I’ll give my vote to Cate’s effortless look.

Josh Duhamel in Dolce & Gabbana is an easy pick in the men’s category.

Overall, I feel like this has been a slow week. I can’t wait for Venice Film Festival and even Toronto Film Festival which last year was amazing!

Have a relaxing weekend, FC!

• KatieKate August 24, 2013 at 18:59 #

I liked Beyonce a lot too. And I agree about it being a slow week. Dog days of summer… I can’t wait til film festival time either.

• Alina August 25, 2013 at 08:03 #

Hope we’ll also have some ‘goodies’ at the VMAs and Emmys.

• KatieKate August 25, 2013 at 23:32 #

Yes, VMAs are always ‘interesting’. And I forgot all about the Emmys! *Rubs hands together in eager anticipation, like a fly*. :-)

8. dreamz August 24, 2013 at 08:08 #

omg Kelly Chen…over the top. so hot

9. CreoleLady August 24, 2013 at 11:47 #

Sonam Kapoor for me overall. Of the choices here, still trying to decide between Olivia and Dita. For the men, Josh Duhamel all the way.

• KatieKate August 24, 2013 at 19:00 #

Dita! Dita! Dita!

• CreoleLady August 25, 2013 at 12:12 #

LOL. OK, your well-reasoned argument convinced me :)

• KatieKate August 25, 2013 at 23:33 #

Yay! I thought I made a pretty good case. :-)

10. wer August 24, 2013 at 18:38 #

Ditta and Jamie (I prefer his Madrid premiere look, but since it’s not included, I’m fine with this. Love his grungy style.)

11. vanillarose August 25, 2013 at 18:28 #

I was absolutely torn between Dita von Teese, Pace Wu and Angelababy, but in the end I went for Angelababy – although I did love Pace Wu.