23.08.13

Zhang Ziyi In Dsquared² – Extra

Zhang Ziyi In Dsquared² - Extra

Zhang Ziyi was spotted at The Grove in Los Angeles, California yesterday afternoon, where she was headed to the set of ‘Extra’ to promote her new movie, ‘The Grandmaster’.

The Asian beauty wore a Dsquared² black-and-white sleeveless empire-waist dress with a full skirt and printed hemline from the Resort 2014 collection, which she styled with a tailored cropped black collarless blazer.

Her playful frock was styled with nude Louboutin pumps, diamond drop earrings and a stack of bracelets.

Credit: FameFlynet

Eva Longoria In Max Mara - Women In Film 2014 Crystal + Lucy Awards

Eva Longoria In Max Mara – Women In Film 2014 Crystal + Lucy Awards

Zhang Ziyi In Chanel - 'The Grandmaster' LA Premiere

Zhang Ziyi In Chanel – ‘The Grandmaster’ LA Premiere

7 Responses to Zhang Ziyi In Dsquared² – Extra

1. Alina August 23, 2013 at 10:16 #

“This eye-catching look is perfect for a daytime TV appearance; however, I would’ve loved to have seen this look sans blazer, even though it’s the blazer that gives the look an air of sophistication.”
    - I agree with you, FC! Maybe the blazer should have been another colour.

2. kane August 23, 2013 at 10:45 #

Maybe a different kind of blazer would have worked, but this isn’t for me.

3. Yeliz August 23, 2013 at 13:42 #

She should’ve ditched the blazer, because we can’t see the neckline of the dress and I don’t think it’s season appropriate. I like the rest of the look though.

• Christine August 23, 2013 at 14:19 #

4. dee August 23, 2013 at 13:53 #

Too much jewelry.

5. Nat39 August 23, 2013 at 19:04 #

Perfect. The blazer adds an extra dimension to what would’ve been just another sweet summery look.

6. KatieKate August 24, 2013 at 00:55 #

Love this, including the blazer. I would have liked to see the top of the dress as well, but who knows if we would have even liked it. Perhaps the blazer actually makes it look better. I don’t love the nude pumps, wish she had snazzed it up with red or something else cool. But overall, this is pretty adorable!