Who Wore Dolce & Gabbana Better Lea Seydoux, Julia Restoin Roitfeld or Sienna Miller

Dolce & Gabbana’s floral-print dresses are always a favourite among celebrities, but this particular baby-doll sundress infused with a summer-fruits print and subtle sequin detailing has been donned by three lovely ladies this summer.

Lea Seydoux gave this frock and the Christian Louboutin ‘Lagoula’ sandals their red carpet debut at the Cannes Film Festival photocall for her movie ‘La Vie D’Adele’.

Dolce devotee Julia Restoin Roitfeld kept the summery vibe of her dress going with a white Dolce bag and light-green wedges.

Finally, Sienna Miller attended the BMW i3 Global Reveal event, styling her frock with Charlotte Olympia ‘Sugar High’ sandals, opulent earrings and a watermelon lip colour.

This is one of the hardest WWIB posts I have ever done. Each lady wore it – and, most importantly, styled it – well.

I wanted to give this to Julia for considering the colour palette of her dress when selecting her accessories, but in the end I gave this win to Lea. Mostly because her styling was the most simple and effortless, allowing the dress to be the focus.

You can buy their Dolce & Gabbana baby-doll dress from Barneys.

Credit: Getty

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Best Dressed of The Week - Olivia Wilde In Theyskens’ Theory, Kelly Chen In Dior and Josh Duhamel In Dolce & Gabbana

Best Dressed of The Week – Olivia Wilde In Theyskens’ Theory, Kelly Chen In Dior and Josh Duhamel In Dolce & Gabbana

10 Responses to Who Wore Dolce & Gabbana Better…Lea Seydoux, Julia Restoin Roitfeld or Sienna Miller?

1. Alina August 23, 2013 at 10:14 #

A simple one for me: Lea for looking so fresh!

2. kane August 23, 2013 at 10:43 #

The colour of Julia’s shoes made me hesitate for a second, but ultimately they are too clunky for this look. I go with Léa as well.

3. CreoleLady August 23, 2013 at 11:01 #

It came down to the shoes for me. I love Lea’s Louboutin sandals with a strong and burning passion, lol.

4. Yeliz August 23, 2013 at 13:40 #

Lea for me.

I had a great 4 weeks of vacationing, the weather was amazing. And I’m tanned too! :D
    But now I’m happy to be back, because I really missed this site. I also missed 65 pages of features, I’ll go through them when I have time.

• KatieKate August 24, 2013 at 01:08 #

Sienna nailed it IMO. I think the dress flatters her the most, her shoes work the best, and this is the best I have seen her look in ages. Oh, and her makeup is awesome too.

Yeliz, I am glad you had such a great time. I’m super jealous! I don’t even remember the last tie I went on a proper vacay. Glad you are back, you will have fun looking at all the fashion you have missed!

• Yeliz August 24, 2013 at 20:31 #

Thank you, KatieKate. :) Oh, I hope you’ll be able to go on a vacay soon! One does really feel relaxed after a long vacation. And yes, I really do have fun looking at the pages I have missed. I just love this site.

5. dee August 23, 2013 at 13:52 #

Lea.

6. justme August 23, 2013 at 15:09 #

Léa for me as well.
    Her sandals are to die for and it’s a silly detail but I like the fact that her bob doesn’t hide the dress.

7. Dhppy August 23, 2013 at 20:03 #

Lea for the superior shoe choice.

8. dreamz August 24, 2013 at 08:11 #

My obsession floral prints…so summery.so girly!! :)