Lady Gaga In Mila Schon – Out In New York City

Lady Gaga In Mila Schon - Out In New York City

Lady Gaga was spotted leaving her New York apartment on what appeared to be a sunny day in the city.

So it beggars belief that she would opt for a leather catsuit.

The singer, who is now working a honey-coloured curly wig, wore a high-neck Mila Schon Fall 2013 leather catsuit, which slightly differs from the runway version as her look didn’t have the lantern sleeves.

As the star is so petite, the pants ruche below the knee, further adding to the heaviness of the look.

Alaïa booties and her favourite Tom Ford sunnies completed her look.

Do you admire this bold look, or is she plain crazy for wearing a leather catsuit on a sunny day?

Credit: Vogue.it & Getty

Rosamund Pike In Marios Schwab - 'The World's End' LA Premiere

Rosamund Pike In Marios Schwab – ‘The World’s End’ LA Premiere

Serena Williams In Narciso Rodriguez - Late Show with David Letterman

Serena Williams In Narciso Rodriguez – Late Show with David Letterman

11 Responses to Lady Gaga In Mila Schon – Out In New York City

1. Alina August 22, 2013 at 10:15 #

She’s crazy and seeking for attention.

2. Zissou August 22, 2013 at 12:45 #

While I am not the biggest fan of what’s going on above the shoulders: the glasses need to be stomped on and burned in a fire that you’d start with that wig, I quite love the jumpsuit. It works really nicely with the shoes and she actually gets to show off her stunning body without being naked. Next to the white Mirano, this is probably my favourite Gaga look from this week.

Still, she has miles to go before any of it will be BDotW-worthy.

3. Carolina August 22, 2013 at 13:21 #

She is really working this look, though I do agree the pant length should have been altered. She looks fabulous! (crazy? I don’t think so.)

4. dee August 22, 2013 at 13:49 #

She looks hot and I mean hot as in overheated. Plus I am already tired of her.

• Christine August 22, 2013 at 23:59 #

5. Cashawna August 22, 2013 at 15:31 #

It was 90 degrees here in new york yesterday so I know gaga just wore this for attention. As a fashion lover I’m quite sure she could find a better outfit. I wish gaga would just stop with all the gimmick

6. lisa August 22, 2013 at 15:49 #

Answer: just plain crazy and I am just plain bored of her.

7. robert August 22, 2013 at 17:54 #

i love it! she worked this outfit! i’m loving ARTPOP’S era, even though it’s just the beginning and this hair? absolutely LOVED IT

8. Prudence August 22, 2013 at 18:39 #

Im getting sweaty just looking at her.

9. KatieKate August 23, 2013 at 02:49 #

If she wanted to wear something interesting, she would’ve kept the lantern sleeves. But she doesn’t want to wear interesting fashion, she wants to wear anything that garnets her attention.

Meanwhile, I think we found Beyonce’s old wig.

10. Rebecca Z August 23, 2013 at 16:19 #

Of course–she is all about attention–she is in the business of attention. I think she is crazy to wear this on an August day in NYC, but I have to say it looks spectacular on her. She’s in great shape.