Heidi Klum In Kaufmanfranco – ‘America’s Got Talent’ Post-Show Red Carpet

Heidi Klum In Kaufmanfranco - 'America's Got Talent' Post-Show Red Carpet

Heidi Klum was spotted at Radio City Music Hall for the ‘America’s Got Talent’ post-show red carpet in New York City yesterday evening.

The judge showed off a lot of cleavage, wearing a Kaufmanfranco Spring 2013 crystal-embroidered white shift dress with an illusion insert which is all kinds of wrong for the blonde beauty.

I do like the styling, especially the strappy Christian Louboutin ‘Monocronana’ sandals, but the dress itself displays too much boobage, giving her a one-way ticket to Tackyville, USA.

You may remember that Taylor Swift wore the same dress to the 40 Principales Music Awards earlier this year and the words tacky never entered our heads, let alone left our lips when commenting on her look.

Many of you have said that Heidi is too old to wear some of the looks she chooses. My issue with her current style is that her level of taste seems to be at an all-time low.

Credit: Kaufmanfranco & Getty

Maggie Gyllenhaal In Vionnet - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart

Maggie Gyllenhaal In Vionnet – The Daily Show with Jon Stewart

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Gerard Darel - Out In London

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Gerard Darel – Out In London

18 Responses to Heidi Klum In Kaufmanfranco – ‘America’s Got Talent’ Post-Show Red Carpet

1. Charlotte August 22, 2013 at 10:18 #

I like the hair, the make up and the shoes but not the dress. It’s not even about the cleavage, the dress is unflaterring and the color is not great on Heidi.

2. Alina August 22, 2013 at 10:26 #

I don’t have a problem with the cleavage itself, but it is very unflattering on Heidi. She needed some kind of support.

• Denise August 22, 2013 at 10:38 #

+1.

• Mandy August 22, 2013 at 11:48 #

• Luis August 22, 2013 at 12:16 #

• Nat August 23, 2013 at 03:11 #

3. kinella August 22, 2013 at 10:37 #

for my point of view she has no taste, at all

just consider all those trashy versace’s outfits she likes to wear. eeek

4. Dorothy August 22, 2013 at 10:46 #

I’m really curious why a woman showing like 1/7 of her great breasts is labeled tacky because of it?

I have no problems with the cleavage, the only problem I have with this look is the color, it ages her.

• KatieKate August 23, 2013 at 02:38 #

B/c 1/7 of her breasts is like 7x more than what Taylor Swift showed. Her breasts are too big, and too far south to show so much of them. It’s relative. On some people this wouldn’t look tacky, but on Heidi, it is.

5. dee August 22, 2013 at 13:51 #

The hairstyle is aging. The fabric of the dress maked her look heavier than what she is. I only like her shoes.

6. Kathy August 22, 2013 at 14:13 #

Wow, I can’t believe it’s the same dress Taylor wore a few months back. The fit on Heidi isn’t great, and it’s not that she’s showing too much boobage…it’s that she needed more support up there. It’s also an issue that you can clearly see where the sheer panel ends and her real skin begins, which wasn’t the case on the model or on Taylor. I do like her shoes, but I’m not sure about her hair. It’s not bad but it’s a tad grandmotherly.

7. kane August 22, 2013 at 14:20 #

Know your body and dress accordingly, sigh. I like the dress, but it’s clearly for somebody with less… you know (Holz vor der Huett’n, I’m sure you’ll understand, Heidi). I don’t mind the colour but together with the hair style she takes a clear step into the mother of the bride age region…

8. Prudence August 22, 2013 at 18:37 #

This dress makes her look boxy and shapeless. I hate the color against her overtly tan skin and that cleavage is so attention seeking I cannot believe her team would allow her to step out looking so ridiculous. Like Naya, she never steps out of tackyville.

9. Anj August 22, 2013 at 18:44 #

I don’t care how old she is, I think she looks fantastic.

10. TL August 22, 2013 at 21:05 #

It’s sad that no matter what she wears on the red carpet lately, most of them look tacky or low.

11. Christine August 22, 2013 at 23:57 #

I only like the shoes.

12. Rebecca Z August 23, 2013 at 16:12 #

Wow, there’s lots of reaction here and lots to think about. I am a Heidi fan, but agree that some of her choices are on the tacky side, but certainly not all of them. I think she has an amazing body and I don’t find the cleavage reveal here to be distressing at all. That said, I agree that this dress looks better on a smaller breasted woman. I think Heidi’s other problem with this dress is that it is too short–not for her gorgeous legs but the proportion is off with the rectangular cleavage baring panel on the bodice. I think this is why the dress looks boxy on her–emphasized by the length of the sleeves.

Don’t get me started on the she’s too old comments….

13. Nadine August 23, 2013 at 20:59 #

Well, I…really like it on Taylor.