Heidi Klum In Kaufmanfranco – ‘America’s Got Talent’ Post-Show Red Carpet

Heidi Klum In Kaufmanfranco - 'America's Got Talent' Post-Show Red Carpet

Heidi Klum was spotted at Radio City Music Hall for the ‘America’s Got Talent’ post-show red carpet in New York City yesterday evening.

The judge showed off a lot of cleavage, wearing a Kaufmanfranco Spring 2013 crystal-embroidered white shift dress with an illusion insert which is all kinds of wrong for the blonde beauty.

I do like the styling, especially the strappy Christian Louboutin ‘Monocronana’ sandals, but the dress itself displays too much boobage, giving her a one-way ticket to Tackyville, USA.

You may remember that Taylor Swift wore the same dress to the 40 Principales Music Awards earlier this year and the words tacky never entered our heads, let alone left our lips when commenting on her look.

Many of you have said that Heidi is too old to wear some of the looks she chooses. My issue with her current style is that her level of taste seems to be at an all-time low.

Credit: Kaufmanfranco & Getty

18 thoughts on “Heidi Klum In Kaufmanfranco – ‘America’s Got Talent’ Post-Show Red Carpet

1. Charlotte

I like the hair, the make up and the shoes but not the dress. It’s not even about the cleavage, the dress is unflaterring and the color is not great on Heidi.

2. Alina

I don’t have a problem with the cleavage itself, but it is very unflattering on Heidi. She needed some kind of support.

3. kinella

for my point of view she has no taste, at all

just consider all those trashy versace’s outfits she likes to wear. eeek

4. Dorothy

I’m really curious why a woman showing like 1/7 of her great breasts is labeled tacky because of it?

I have no problems with the cleavage, the only problem I have with this look is the color, it ages her.

1. KatieKate

B/c 1/7 of her breasts is like 7x more than what Taylor Swift showed. Her breasts are too big, and too far south to show so much of them. It’s relative. On some people this wouldn’t look tacky, but on Heidi, it is.

5. dee

The hairstyle is aging. The fabric of the dress maked her look heavier than what she is. I only like her shoes.

6. Kathy

Wow, I can’t believe it’s the same dress Taylor wore a few months back. The fit on Heidi isn’t great, and it’s not that she’s showing too much boobage…it’s that she needed more support up there. It’s also an issue that you can clearly see where the sheer panel ends and her real skin begins, which wasn’t the case on the model or on Taylor. I do like her shoes, but I’m not sure about her hair. It’s not bad but it’s a tad grandmotherly.

7. kane

Know your body and dress accordingly, sigh. I like the dress, but it’s clearly for somebody with less… you know (Holz vor der Huett’n, I’m sure you’ll understand, Heidi). I don’t mind the colour but together with the hair style she takes a clear step into the mother of the bride age region…

8. Prudence

This dress makes her look boxy and shapeless. I hate the color against her overtly tan skin and that cleavage is so attention seeking I cannot believe her team would allow her to step out looking so ridiculous. Like Naya, she never steps out of tackyville.

9. Rebecca Z

Wow, there’s lots of reaction here and lots to think about. I am a Heidi fan, but agree that some of her choices are on the tacky side, but certainly not all of them. I think she has an amazing body and I don’t find the cleavage reveal here to be distressing at all. That said, I agree that this dress looks better on a smaller breasted woman. I think Heidi’s other problem with this dress is that it is too short–not for her gorgeous legs but the proportion is off with the rectangular cleavage baring panel on the bodice. I think this is why the dress looks boxy on her–emphasized by the length of the sleeves.

Don’t get me started on the she’s too old comments….