21.08.13

Diane Kruger In Thakoon Additon – ‘The Bridge’ HFPA Press Conference

Diane Kruger In Thakoon Additon - 'The Bridge' HFPA Press Conference

Diane Kruger attended a Hollywood Foreign Press Association press conference for her show ‘The Bridge’ last week at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in California.

The German beauty wore a laidback, yet ultra-chic look from Thakoon Addition’s Spring 2013 collection.

Her white t-shirt mini dress with a peplum detail and contrasting blue knit top was styled with sassy Sergio Rossi ‘Oberoj’ ankle-strap multi-patterned sandals with a fringed detail at the heel, which really elevated the look and feel of the outfit, taking it from simple to sexy.

Opting for neutral makeup with glossy coral lips, she styled her blonde hair into a single side-swept braid.

Credit: Barcroft Media

Naya Rivera's Norma Kamali Halter Bra And Diane von Furstenberg Heels

Naya Rivera’s Norma Kamali Halter Bra And Diane von Furstenberg Heels

Josh Duhamel In Dolce & Gabbana - 'Scenic Route' LA Premiere

Josh Duhamel In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘Scenic Route’ LA Premiere

12 Responses to Diane Kruger In Thakoon Additon – ‘The Bridge’ HFPA Press Conference

1. Alina August 21, 2013 at 12:07 #

I love this! Especially the sandals!

2. Charlotte August 21, 2013 at 12:11 #

I like the shoes and she looks great but the top is not really flaterring, maybe a size too big.

3. Lexa August 21, 2013 at 12:34 #

I love everything about this look. The top was propably made more loose, to give the dress a more laid-back feeling, so the combination of the laid-bak dress and those sexy shoes is unexpectedly great :)

• Rashmi August 21, 2013 at 14:22 #

+1. Love it frm h2t !

• TeaAtTwo August 21, 2013 at 21:23 #

Yeah, the dress is nice enough but the shoes elevate this look.

4. Mick August 21, 2013 at 13:28 #

The sandals are the only thing I like

5. Rebecca Z August 21, 2013 at 13:42 #

My first impression was not that positive but it has grown on me. She is so canny–this is just the perfect outfit for a summer day–loose without being too loose and those shoes really do raise the look a level or two. I like her hair best when it is back or up like this and her face takes center stage.

6. Christine August 21, 2013 at 14:27 #

The shoes are lust worthy. They really made the look.

7. Kathy August 21, 2013 at 15:13 #

I love how fresh and polished this is. It’s the very definition of effortless.

8. kane August 21, 2013 at 15:49 #

I really like the close up! But the dress lacks definition and I don’t particularly care for the ruffly peplum thing in the middle. The shoes are okay, but would shine more with a different dress.

9. Nat39 August 21, 2013 at 19:38 #

I like the shoes but they feel slightly out of place here for me. Not really loving the dress or the braid. Overall it’s just an ok look for me.

10. KatieKate August 22, 2013 at 02:40 #

I absolutely adore Diane, and will admit I’m probably pretty biased. But even so, this still isn’t my favorite look of hers. I’m not loving the braid, and the dress doesn’t do much for me, or her, really. I love the shoes, and even on a bad day, I still think she looks pretty damn good, just not up to the usual high standards I have personally set for her.