Olivia Wilde In J. Mendel – ‘Drinking Buddies’ Brooklyn Screening

Olivia Wilde In J Mendel - 'Drinking Buddies' Brooklyn Premiere

Following her guest appearance on ‘Letterman’, Olivia Wilde headed to the Nitehawk Cinema in Brooklyn, New York for a screening of her latest movie, ‘Drinking Buddies’, yesterday evening.

She looked divine wearing a racer-front dress from the J. Mendel Pre-Fall 2013 collection featuring side and back cut-outs and a full skirt with topstitch detailing, which she styled with the same nude Christian Louboutin ‘Croisilleta’ sandals she had worn earlier in the day.

I love how the dress flatters her figure with a silhouette which fits close to the body, then flares into a floaty A-line.

Which of Olivia’s Monday promo looks do you prefer?

The Clover Canyon, the Theyskens Theory or this J. Mendel?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

16 thoughts on “Olivia Wilde In J. Mendel – ‘Drinking Buddies’ Brooklyn Screening

1. Alina

I very much agree with Bec.

This dress is gorgeous – especially the colour, but I think her hair should have been up.

That being said, the Theyskens Theory look is my favourite.

2. Hermoine

I wish she had worn her hair up and not really feeling the shoes with the dress. I like the dress on her though.

3. Ashley

The dress would look much better if it were tailored better for her height. The hemline is a bit too long, as is the racerback neckline.

4. Marybeth

I like the T Theory best, followed by the Clover Canyon. Both of those were great looks.

This? I love the color on her but don’t like the cut of the bodice. Also, I think it would have been much better with her hair up. Overall this look seems a bit unpolished.

1. Nat39

Agree completely. Both her other looks are better than this one with the white T Theory being the best of the 3.
      This one isn’t that good – the overworked bodice is tackyish, the creases on the skirt are distracting, the shoes are too muted, and the hair needed to be up.

5. Fanny

I really like the curls in her hair, they make her look pretty and not as severe as she usually comes across as.

6. KatieKate

Although I have a few issues: length, creases, hairstyle, I do like this look overall. It’s a cool design, beautiful color on her, and her makeup is beautiful.