16.08.13 Menswear, Premiere

‘The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones’ Toronto Premiere Menswear Round Up

'The Mortal Instruments City of Bones' Toronto Premiere Menswear Round Up

Lily Collins’ handsome co-stars joined her on the red carpet for the Toronto premiere of ‘The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones’ on Thursday evening.

Kevin Zegers: Dapper personified, the actor wore another Dior Homme suit. This time, the midnight-blue notched-lapel suit was styled with a white dress shirt, shimmering blue tie, Christian Louboutin ‘Bruno Orlato’ shoes and a Baume et Mercier timepiece.

Jamie Campbell Bower: As expected, the British actor gave us an alternative to the traditional black, navy or grey suit, donning a shiny maroon notched-lapel suit with a dual-printed shirt and pocket square in the same hue.

Robert Sheehan: The look may have been mostly black but it was far from boring, as the actor, like Jamie, likes to have a bit more fun on the red carpet. He wore a black blazer with leather lapels, a black-collared white shirt, a grey tie, leather pants and animal-print loafers. He had me until I got to the leather pants. While they are an interesting choice, this particular pair looks like it shrank in the wash.

Credit: Wenn

Eva Longoria In Emilio Pucci - Telemundo's Premios Tu Mundo Awards

Eva Longoria In Emilio Pucci – Telemundo’s Premios Tu Mundo Awards

Naya Rivera In Paule Ka - Big Sean's Listening Party

Naya Rivera In Paule Ka – Big Sean’s Listening Party

10 Responses to ‘The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones’ Toronto Premiere Menswear Round Up

1. Mandy August 16, 2013 at 14:36 #

If Roberts pants had been longer he would have been my best dressed man of the week in this suit. I loved his previous one too, excited to see what he will wear next.

2. Christine August 16, 2013 at 14:43 #

Kudos to Robert or keeping things interesting on the RC.

I like Kevin’s look here.

3. G August 16, 2013 at 15:46 #

My favorite is Robert, altough his pants should have been a bit longer. Unexpected and handsome. I’m developing a huge fashion crush on him.

4. dee August 16, 2013 at 16:48 #

I like Jamie’s look the most. Kevin’s look it a little boring and Robert’s pants are too short. If they were longer and looser he would be my favorite.

5. Anj August 16, 2013 at 17:35 #

I agree about Robert’s pants being longer. But I also think his blazer is too small. The length on it plus the shrunken pants looks like he’s eaten something in Wonderland and grown.

• KatieKate August 17, 2013 at 02:01 #

Cosign. A shame, b/c it could’ve been BDMOTW if it fit properly. I have to give this one to Jamie. I think it’s cool that each of them dresses according to their own distinct personality.

6. Nat39 August 16, 2013 at 18:08 #

Jamie of the 3 easily. The maroon suit is less typical and he coordinated the outfit very well. Kevin looks classy but boring and Robert is playfully tackyish.

• admmgz August 16, 2013 at 22:33 #

7. CreoleLady August 16, 2013 at 18:25 #

Sheehan’s high-waters just crossed over into Urkel (sp?) zone for me. The others are OK.

8. robbie August 16, 2013 at 19:53 #

love all 3 looks but i do have a soft spot for jamie, gotta love a bit of maroon as well.