15.08.13 Menswear, Premiere

Menswear Red Carpet Round Up

Men 1

Here is a quick roundup of some of the fellas who have been taking the red carpet by storm.

Israel Broussard: ‘The Bling Ring’ actor looked very dapper wearing a Viktor & Rolf blue-fleck tweed-cotton suit styled with a lightly embellished white shirt to the InStyle Summer Soiree yesterday evening.

Jason Sudeikis: The actor joined Jennifer Aniston on the red carpet for the ‘We’re The Millers’ London premiere looking very suave wearing an ink-blue well-tailored notched-lapel Dior Homme suit with a contrasting red polka-dot tie. Usually I have my beady eye on his fiancé, Olivia Wilde, so I forget to take in just how handsome he is.

Ashton Kutcher: Our best-dressed man of last week may not have helped his chances of doing the double judging by this look at the ‘Jobs’ LA premiere this week. While his co-star Ahna O’Reilly looked very glamorous in Dior, Ashton opted for a very laidback look featuring blue slacks, a checked shirt, a maroon tie and a cream cardigan. All that he is missing is his pipe and slippers.

Men 2

Matt Damon: Arriving for the ‘Elysium’ Australian premiere on Monday, the actor almost blends into the background wearing a head-to-toe Dolce & Gabbana look.

Cameron Silver: The reality TV star and Decades boutique owner wore a Mr Turk short suit with Marc Jacobs shoes to the InStyle Summer Soiree.

Credit: Getty

Rihanna In Tom Ford - Out In New York City

Rihanna In Tom Ford – Out In New York City

InStyle Summer Soiree 2013

InStyle Summer Soiree 2013

21 Responses to Menswear Red Carpet Round Up

1. Rebecca Z August 15, 2013 at 15:55 #

Both Matt Damon and Jason Sudekis look incredibly yummy. Love the comment about the pipe and slippers–and totally agree. Ashton Kutcher has some strange thing for shawl collars–incomprehensible. Mr. Silver just looks awful.

2. Anj August 15, 2013 at 17:19 #

Ashton Kutcher would’ve been my favorite if not for those pants. They look like jeans but I can’t tell. A sleaker, darker pant would’ve brought the whole look together.

3. KatieKate August 15, 2013 at 17:37 #

Call me crazy, but I think Cameron looks super cool. He always takes fashion risks, and has such fun with it, how can you be mad at that? I like that the busy print is monochrome, and that it’s a short suit, b/c it would be too much otherwise. The black loafers are perfect.

I also think Israel looks good, love that suit.

Ashton looks like an old college prof.

Jason looks pretty much perfect.

Matt’s is a meh for me.

4. Chris August 15, 2013 at 17:54 #

Cameron Silver is pure genius in his fashions. Always!!!!!! He knows how to step up his game like none other. #truth

5. Lena August 15, 2013 at 17:58 #

Cameron looks fantastic as always! SO fun.

6. dee August 15, 2013 at 18:05 #

I only like Jason, Ashton and Matt’s looks. Ashton being my favorote of the bunch.

7. ES August 15, 2013 at 18:29 #

Cameron pulls off any look. He takes risks and figures how to make it work. Kudos to him for consistently being a maverick on the red carpet. Looks great!

8. vicky August 15, 2013 at 18:35 #

Ashton and Jason are my favourites.
    The others are just a big No. Embellished shirt? Matt, boring! And Cameron, too quirky.

9. McCall August 15, 2013 at 19:51 #

Cameron Silver looks amazing!! Loving shorts on the red carpet!

10. Nat39 August 15, 2013 at 19:57 #

Jason, even though the looser/baggier fit of the pants isn’t my fave and the proportions seem slightly off – the tie and the shirt collar seem to be a bit too wide for the slimmer lapel of the jacket.
    Don’t like the embellished shirt on Israel, Ashton is beyond underwhelming (did he even know he was going to the premiere??), Matt is too one-note black, and Cameron looks like a silly school boy.

11. Patrick August 15, 2013 at 20:12 #

Love Cameron’s short suit – perfectly chic for a summer soirée!

12. julyol1972 August 15, 2013 at 20:51 #

Very lackluster red carpet for me, no really stands out or gives a wow moment. FC hit it on the nose with Ashton’s get up. He’s “Mr. Rogers Goes To The Movies”, minus the slippers, indeed.

• julyol1972 August 15, 2013 at 21:45 #

*no one*

13. Christine August 15, 2013 at 22:05 #

Only like Jason and Ashton’s look.

14. Patty August 15, 2013 at 22:31 #

Mr Silvers choice is in refreshing contrast to the tried and true basic suit. Me like!

15. Michelle Guzman August 15, 2013 at 23:27 #

Cameron looks amazing in his short suit. I really love that he is making men’s style more fun and stylish. Cameron is a style icon.

16. Sharon August 16, 2013 at 00:18 #

I really admire Cameron’s ability to have fun with his clothes. Not many are secure enough to try it. I’d give him the prize, and runner-up to Jason. Matt looks good, but his stance reminds me of when our mothers would layer on so many winter clothes that our arms stuck out like that.

• KatieKate August 17, 2013 at 03:18 #

You’re so right, I noticed the same thing but your description is so perfect.

17. PT August 16, 2013 at 03:20 #

Mr.Silver nails it! Great summer alternative to the basic red carpet suit combo. I find his strong sense of style always shines through. Great job

18. Beth Rodrigues August 16, 2013 at 05:17 #

There is no way the Matt Damon blends into any background..not wi
    th those looks..yummmmmm