15.08.13

Crystal Reed In Dolce & Gabbana – InStyle Summer Soiree

Crystal Reed In Dolce & Gabbana - InStyle Summer Soiree

Crystal Reed is fast becoming one of my favourites on the red carpet, as she clearly got the memo for InStyle’s Summer Soiree held at the Mondrian Los Angeles in West Hollywood, California yesterday evening.

She delights, not only because she opted for this summery, party-perfect Dolce & Gabbana floral frock, but I also love the styling, with additional pops of colour via her neon-yellow pumps and a pretty pink lip colour.

Danielle Queller pink sapphire earrings and another bouffant hairdo teased into a half-up, half-down style completed her look.

502842294_model_1

You can buy Crystal’s Dolce & Gabbana dress from Barneys.com.

Credit: Getty

Nina Garcia In Burberry Prorsum – Project Runway Season 12 Episode 3

Nina Garcia In Burberry Prorsum – Project Runway Season 12 Episode 3

Rihanna In Tom Ford - Out In New York City

Rihanna In Tom Ford – Out In New York City

13 Responses to Crystal Reed In Dolce & Gabbana – InStyle Summer Soiree

1. Dorothy August 15, 2013 at 14:22 #

I must say the Teen Wolf girls (Crystal and Holland) are becoming some of my favorite new comers in the last 12 months.
    Great look from Crystal on this occasion from head to toe.

• H August 15, 2013 at 14:23 #

Absolutely agree! They are both shining everytime they hit the red carpet!

• admmgz August 15, 2013 at 16:54 #

ITA

• Jeremy August 15, 2013 at 17:27 #

Agreed. They are becoming serious fashionistas. Always more excited to see what these two girls are wearing than people like Amanda Seyfried or Eva Longoria, who have access to the best dresses and designers in the world, yet continue to disappoint and undwhelm us. These girls are obviously making the most of what they can get and making an impression.

2. Christine August 15, 2013 at 14:33 #

Apart from the mom hairstyle, I like this look. She looks good.

3. Gena August 15, 2013 at 15:42 #

The hair is awful. I’d like the dress so much more if it fit better but the yellow shoes are fun with it. Her and Holland have definitely been outshining so many others on the carpet lately, especially Holland.

4. KatieKate August 15, 2013 at 17:46 #

This is adorable, and I’m so pleased with her colorful shoe choice! Not in love with the hair, but it’s passable.

5. dee August 15, 2013 at 18:02 #

I like that she looks like she is going to a summer sioree but I don’t like the print of the dress or neon shoes because I don’t like neon colors.

6. Prudence August 15, 2013 at 18:11 #

I am so so so over d&g floral dresses! Ladies, there is sooooo much more to choose from or am I the only one with access to style.com ?!

7. TeaAtTwo August 15, 2013 at 19:01 #

Great styling, the shoes and lips make me take notice of this look.

8. kane August 15, 2013 at 22:59 #

I love the print, but hate the cut and frankly also her styling. I would have preferred saturised, rich colours and not pastel-blush-pink and mustardy yellow.

9. Sharon August 16, 2013 at 00:22 #

I really love everything except her hair. I keep thinking how great she’d look with a shorter do. (Beyonce’s really got my mind stuck there.)

10. Alina August 17, 2013 at 06:08 #