Lily Collins In Roland Mouret S13 & F13 - Flaunt Magazine and G-Star Raw Pre-Release of 'The Dye' Issue Celebration

Flaunt Magazine and G-Star Raw celebrated the pre-release of ‘The Dye’ Issue with Lily Collins at G-Star Raw, Rodeo Drive in Los Angeles, California yesterday evening, capping a busy day for the girl of the moment.

Going fresh and youthful for day, she glammed things up for her after-dark monochrome look, working the midriff-baring trend wearing an pointy-collared white crop top with origami folds paired with a black crepe-and-satin skirt with asymmetrical panels and a white strip going down the side from Roland Mouret’s Spring 2013 and Fall 2013 collection respectively.

I much prefer the narrower silhouette of her skirt. Do you?

Subtle accessories including black studded Jimmy Choo ‘Anouk’ pumps and a black clutch blended well with the daring look.

After opting for a multitude of berry and striking red lip colours, she worked a glossy orange-red hue on this occasion, completing her look with luscious lashes and an updo with face-framing tendrils.

I’m very excited to see what she wears next.

10434444_2213853_1000

You can buy Lily’s Jimmy Choo studded ‘Anouk’ pumps from Jimmy Choo US and Jimmy Choo UK.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Zhang Ziyi In J. Mendel - 'The Grandmaster' New York Screening

Zhang Ziyi In J. Mendel – ‘The Grandmaster’ New York Screening

Hailee Steinfeld's Teen Choice Awards Starburst Nail Art

Hailee Steinfeld’s Teen Choice Awards Starburst Nail Art

18 Responses to Lily Collins In Roland Mouret – Flaunt Magazine and G-Star Raw Pre-Release of ‘The Dye’ Issue Celebration

1. Iva August 14, 2013 at 14:32 #

I wish she opted for the runaway look.
    Though, this looks interesting too (apart from the shoes).

2. Christine August 14, 2013 at 14:53 #

I see she is trying to be versatile on the RC. Not bad. Not bad at all.

She looks ok. but this look is the same deja vu crop top looks she’s been sporting lately. They all look the same to me. Nothing exciting.

3. mokka August 14, 2013 at 15:32 #

Actually the skirt is from Fall 2013. This is another great look for her and second Roland Mouret look! I would love to see her in one of his fall dresses at one of the TMI premieres.

4. JJ August 14, 2013 at 15:34 #

She dresses so old! You are 24 once! Embrace it! She’ll have time to look 34 later when she’s actually 34.

5. Nicki August 14, 2013 at 16:14 #

This reminds me of this look: http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/2013/02/20/lily-collins-in-paule-ka-15th-annual-costume-designers-guild-awards/

Styled similarly, and I love both!

• KatieKate August 14, 2013 at 21:12 #

Beautiful dress.

6. kane August 14, 2013 at 16:37 #

She looks good and I agree that it’s better than on the runway, but after these past few days of interesting looks that were fresh and interesting, if not always my personal style, I’m having a bit of a hangover with this look.

• admmgz August 14, 2013 at 23:45 #

I agree

7. Rebecca Z August 14, 2013 at 17:05 #

Not a fan–the bottom looks like a gym outfit gone wrong and her hair and makeup are too harsh for her small pert face. Wish she would relax.

8. Nat39 August 14, 2013 at 17:48 #

I don’t like how she combined the pieces – with the runway skirt the structure of the dress with its origami folds is complete. With her skirt, that gap in the middle doesn’t look attractive, and with that length and silhouette combined with the pumps is starting to look too mature/mumsy for her. Add that updo and makeup and the whole thing is starting to read try-hard/mature for Lily.

• Alina August 15, 2013 at 05:49 #

I agree.

9. Aj August 14, 2013 at 18:40 #

She has been killing it lately.

10. KatieKate August 14, 2013 at 21:11 #

I do like the sleeker skirt, buy I also prefer how the runway version shows less tum-tum. I love the styling and the shoes, though, and don’t think she looks one bit mumsy. Mature, maybe but mumsy? No way.

• G August 14, 2013 at 21:48 #

• Mandy August 14, 2013 at 23:55 #

11. Markness August 15, 2013 at 02:38 #

I love this look. Her red carpet fashion excites me. Keep it up Lily! :)

12. TeaAtTwo August 15, 2013 at 19:05 #

I prefer the spring runway presentation, the crop is more subtle and I like the white peplum skirt more. Her tour hasn’t been flawless and not all the looks to my taste but I have enjoyed the range of styles she’s displayed.

13. Ziggy August 16, 2013 at 16:50 #

The black and white is actually quite striking in my opinion. But I would have much preferred if the skirt hem have been been adjusted above her knees. The length she’s sporting looks awkward on her. But overall she looks lovely. Does anybody here knows if Lily has a stylist or not? She really seems to always look put together on her public appearances. And her street style is pretty cool as well.