Jennifer Aniston In Christian Dior – ‘We’re The Millers’ London Premiere

Jennifer Aniston In Christian Dior - 'We're The Millers' London Premiere

Jennifer Aniston attended the London premiere of ‘We’re The Millers’ held at the Odeon West End this evening.

I am sure you are as surprised as I am by this look.

Shunning her usual go-to colour (black) and designer (Valentino), she wore a blue Christian Dior Resort 2013 floral-print dress with a white floral-print skirt underlay.

The flirty frock may be deemed too twee by some, but I am thankful that she sported such a colourful, refreshing, youthful look this rain-soaked evening.

Casadei sandals, which she wore to the New York premiere, and tousled tresses completed her look.

Does this look work for you?

Does this look work for you?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Olivia Palermo ASOS Paisley Print Skater Dress

Olivia Palermo ASOS Paisley Print Skater Dress

Who Wore Stella McCartney Better...Jennifer Lawrence or Rila Fukushima

Who Wore Stella McCartney Better…Jennifer Lawrence or Rila Fukushima

62 Responses to Jennifer Aniston In Christian Dior – ‘We’re The Millers’ London Premiere

1. Kat August 14, 2013 at 22:08 #

I’m probably not in the majority, but I dig this look on her! It’s summery, cute and not to mention different. I think she pulls it off.

2. JJ August 14, 2013 at 22:15 #

I LOVE IT. Its so feminine and pretty. Jen has never looked better.

• GGG August 14, 2013 at 22:42 #

+1! I agree 100%. She looks fantastic!

• Nat August 15, 2013 at 03:29 #

• jo August 15, 2013 at 16:53 #

3. JGH August 14, 2013 at 22:19 #

Totally wrong dress for her. Would have preferred if she wore the lookbook version. I do like the slightly tousled hair though.

• admmgz August 14, 2013 at 23:52 #

ITA! The floral pattern doesn’t work in her favor, IMO- it appears too young. I’m glad that she’s not wearing black though! lol

• julyol1972 August 15, 2013 at 03:24 #

Dress is too twee! She shouldn’t get a pass just because she’s not wearing black.

• Roxy August 15, 2013 at 07:45 #

ITA

4. Rebecca Z August 14, 2013 at 22:20 #

Cute–a tad on the young side, but who cares?

5. DorianGray August 14, 2013 at 22:21 #

I appreciate the attempt to change her style but I really dislike this look (way better the lookbook version), she seems a shepherdess.

• KatieKate August 15, 2013 at 01:57 #

I would love to see the lookbook version on some PYT before summer’s end.

• Christine August 15, 2013 at 03:30 #

I agree. but she looks nice though.

• Irina August 17, 2013 at 10:34 #

I agree that the Diro lookbook style is considerably classier than the one she wore. The small print and the white underskirt look cheap. The look is also too young for her. She looks uncomfortable. Jennifer Aniston is in a dire need for identity, good stylist, and a mirror.

6. mm August 14, 2013 at 22:30 #

She can do better than this. Sorry to durn young. a petticoat mini, no way

7. Maryam August 14, 2013 at 22:35 #

I love this look. and I really appreciate her trying to mix things up a bit. I would like to see how she would look with white sandals.

8. Laura August 14, 2013 at 22:38 #

Its not a bad dress its just too young for her. It would have looked great on Elle Fanning or Hailee Steinfeld.

• Camille August 15, 2013 at 14:08 #

Exactly!

• Irina August 17, 2013 at 10:35 #

Agreed.

9. Maria August 14, 2013 at 23:04 #

On word AMAZING! BDOTW contender.

10. Kyriaki - Cyprus August 14, 2013 at 23:11 #

I find this way youthful for her but yay for trying something different.

I love the green Casadei, way better than grey!

11. Lee August 14, 2013 at 23:14 #

She looks fantastic! Its fun and sexy, showing off her great legs.

12. Emmy August 14, 2013 at 23:20 #

I am really disappointed in This look. Its age unappropriate…come back Slick Jennifer Aniston who rarely makes a major faux pas like this…Shame!

13. sasha charnin August 14, 2013 at 23:21 #

I think she’s too old for this. Seriously. It’s Dior but it could be Betsey Johnson at couture. And you would scream if she wore Betsey. Come on. The gold toe ring really hurts me, emotionally. I…Can’t.

14. Moxie August 14, 2013 at 23:29 #

Looks like my Aunt’s chintz couch.

15. Simon August 14, 2013 at 23:29 #

OMG she even change her hair style… kind of… lol
    Love this so refraishing

16. Hannah August 14, 2013 at 23:35 #

I LOVE this! 1. She is not wearing black, or even nude, she is wearing a print! 2. Her hair is completely different to what we usually see her do, a side part, a little bit of attitude, and she has a cutout back. The only cons are that I think she could have chosen better shoes, and that the original orange would have been beautiful with her colouring.
    First a non-min eggplant, now a non-fitted print, I truly cannot wait to see what is next.

17. molly August 15, 2013 at 00:28 #

The most shocking thing about this is that its Dior, I would have guessed Topshop. The color and print is always welcome, but this too immature for Jen and not to mention, its doing nothing for her legs.

• Fiona-Brasil August 15, 2013 at 11:51 #

• Irina August 17, 2013 at 10:39 #

Agreed. Completely wrong for her. The biggest issue is that she has no personality of her own. The style choices should reflect the wearer’s personality. She is just wearing an expensive couture dress that adds nothing to express her because there is nothing to express.

18. Beth Rodrigues August 15, 2013 at 00:41 #

Sorry..that dress can not be called twee with those legs wearing it!!!

19. Megs222 August 15, 2013 at 01:03 #

I love the hair and her makeup looks great as well. As far as the dress goes, I absolutely hate it. It is way too young for her and does nothing for her amazing figure. I am confused by this choice.

20. Cass August 15, 2013 at 01:21 #

Refreshing!

21. KatieKate August 15, 2013 at 01:38 #

I find this atrocious. Terrible hair and makeup, the dress is super unflattering to her amazing body, and far too cutsey. Also, the shoes have no business here. I DON’T GET IT!!

• KatieKate August 15, 2013 at 01:39 #

However, I think the dress itself is adorable. But adorable is not a word I would ever associate with Jen.

• Evil Britta August 15, 2013 at 03:39 #

+1 to both comments :)

• HM August 15, 2013 at 05:36 #

+1. I don’t get it either. My first reaction was “OH DEAR OH DEAR OH DEAR…”, I’m guessing she is doing this to make a statement (i.e. for us to be thankful that her tried and tested ‘always in black/nude’ is much better than her experimenting with other colours/fabrics/silhouettes). But seriously Jen, we need to talk.

Not to be oh so critical but the dress is much too twee for her (silhouette wise), the print is severely unflattering (I can’t decide whther it is way too old or way too young for her) and this reminds me of what a french maid would wear on her day off. Her hair is just a huge no-no. Don’t even get me started with her choice of footwear. The only (and I stress ONLY) thing I like about this look is her make-up (and god forbid she decides to surprise us with a hot red lip someday). She can only go uphill from here so I hope her next appearance fares a lot better *cough*updo*cough*redlips*cough*anythingotherthanValentinobutpleasenotDior*

• Irina August 17, 2013 at 10:45 #

Well put. I am a believer in personality first, fashion second. I think that Aniston is either still in search for her identity, or has given up. No dress, no matter how expensive or exclusive, cannot cover this up. This is why the look is so off. It is really “who are you wearing” moment and not “hello – glad to discover you” moment. Oh – poor Jennifer – No money in the world would buy this.

• dee August 15, 2013 at 18:12 #

I agree.

22. Betelgeuze August 15, 2013 at 03:04 #

I very much dislike the grandma’s tablecloth flower print, but she gets a pass and thumbs up from me because she’s Jennifer Aniston, she’s not wearing black or white and the hairdo is fabulous.

23. m August 15, 2013 at 04:03 #

love love love love love!!! thats how much i like it…

24. Dhppy August 15, 2013 at 06:00 #

At first, I mildly disliked this, then I saw the cutout in the back and hated it.

25. Alina August 15, 2013 at 06:02 #

This is too young for her. Maybe the lookbook version (in another colour) would have worked better.

If you ask me, she’s trying to hide something. ;)

26. Prudence August 15, 2013 at 06:25 #

wtf is going on here??? It looks like she is wearing an apron over a tutu!! Her hair is almost as bad as the dress, bed hair look gone way way wrong! This attempt at switching it up was a major fail. All she needs to do is wear something other than red and put her hair in a bun and we’d be satisfied!

• Iva August 15, 2013 at 06:34 #

I agree with everything you’ve said. The dress is wrong for her and the hair is awful.
      Okay – she’s not wearing black or nude – but that’s just not enough!

• Irina August 17, 2013 at 10:48 #

She needs personality. No couture will ever hide the lack of it.

• kane August 15, 2013 at 07:13 #

I agree.

• Taya August 15, 2013 at 20:20 #

27. mattison August 15, 2013 at 07:03 #

I actually love it. The cut out back is still sexy, and I like the juxtaposition with the sweet print. So far, I’m impressed with this promo tour and hope she goes totally unexpected before it’s over.

• KatieKate August 15, 2013 at 22:51 #

So she did. Looked so much better on Marion.

• Irina August 17, 2013 at 10:59 #

Agreed. Marion looked adorable. The similarity is striking. This fabric looks better with black stripes. The white underskirt cheapens the look. This dress looks completely wrong and too young on Aniston.

28. Marilyn Bryan August 15, 2013 at 08:51 #

No, No, No – she’s been off her style game for some time and this dress is just wrong

29. Lee Ann August 15, 2013 at 09:41 #

I am really surprised that this is dress Marmite. I think she looks great and has the figure and attitude to wear it. I miss Bill Gaytten’s designs. If I had to offer one piece of criticism is I don’t think it is serious enough for a Premier–its more day .

30. CreoleLady August 15, 2013 at 11:00 #

Ick, too young and shepardess for her. Been swooning over FC’s Jill Sander silk-crepe dress over in the favorites right now (along with those lustworthy agate earrings). That’s the kind of thing I’d like to see on Anniston – luscious color, elegantly minimalist lines but with a subtle detail which pops.

31. Jai August 15, 2013 at 11:14 #

Her hair looks really good here but that dress is not working.

32. Cat August 15, 2013 at 14:38 #

She looks ridiculous! There is nothing good about this or her style at all. Any one hoping for something amazing form jen should give up, right now.

• Irina August 17, 2013 at 10:50 #

Agreed. She is just desperate for attention.

33. Leo August 15, 2013 at 14:42 #

Kiernan Shipka and Chloe Moretz called, the dress was on hold for them. Aniston is just not right for this dress, c’mon.

34. gabis August 15, 2013 at 14:44 #

Another dress probably pushed on her by her stylist and that’s not working at all. If anything she should’ve gone with the look book version. That floral print is just tacky and doesn’t suit her.
    I also don’t really care for the shoes.

• Irina August 17, 2013 at 10:52 #

Agreed. Wrong style, if she has any style.

35. Taya August 15, 2013 at 20:32 #

Jenn needs to go back to being Jenn. I had no problems with her signature look. Sometimes you have to stick with what works. Everyone is not a fashionista.