14.08.13 Screening

‘Ain’t Them Bodies Saints’ ‘Downtown’ Calvin Klein New York Screening

Calvin Klein

As the hosts of the ‘Ain’t Them Bodies Saints’ screening, along with IFC Films and The Cinema Society, Calvin Klein dressed the other attendees aside from Rooney Mara.

Robin Wright: The actress snuggled up to her beau wearing head-to-toe black.

Ben Foster: Rooney’s co-star grabs my attention in this eggplant peaked-lapel one-button Calvin Klein suit for both the colour and sheen. He styled it with a light-grey shirt.

Melissa George: The blonde beauty looked gorgeous wearing a Calvin Klein seafoam-green cowl-neck loose-fit dress, which she styled with a silver-trimmed Calvin Klein clutch and nude sandals. I love everything about this – mostly the effortlessness of it all.

Zosia Mamet: Also dressed in Calvin Klein, the ‘Girls’ actress took a more laidback approach to the evening, wearing a blue silk shirt with leather pants. I considered giving her a rare pass, despite the racoon eyes, but the white shoes are heinous with this look.

Credit: © 2013 Neil Rasmus/BFAnyc.com

Elle Fanning's Isabel Marant 'Duncan' Embellished Leather Trousers

Elle Fanning’s Isabel Marant ‘Duncan’ Embellished Leather Trousers

Lily Collins' Valentino Lace Hem Wool Dress And Jimmy Choo 'Amika' Lace Pumps

Lily Collins’ Valentino Lace Hem Wool Dress And Jimmy Choo ‘Amika’ Lace Pumps

9 Responses to ‘Ain’t Them Bodies Saints’ ‘Downtown’ Calvin Klein New York Screening

1. Rebecca Z August 14, 2013 at 17:10 #

Zosia Mamet is so puzzling. For once I like the clothes she is wearing, but you are correct–the shoes and the makeup kill what could be a refreshing, slightly sexy look.

2. Nat39 August 14, 2013 at 17:21 #

Melissa looks lovely, and also like Ben.
    Robin is too one-note black, and Zosia is off as per usual.

• KatieKate August 14, 2013 at 18:26 #

Completely agree.

3. Anj August 14, 2013 at 19:05 #

I dislike basically everything Zosia wears and I would agree about the shoes in this case BUT- I saw her pic on Daily Mail and the colors and lighiting are different. I don’t mind the shoes and the outfit actually looks pretty good. I guess lighting really makes a difference.

4. Jai August 14, 2013 at 19:16 #

I adore what Melissa is wearing – I would love to own that outfit head to toe.

• KatieKate August 15, 2013 at 01:53 #

I always admire people who can rock a bias cut dress, b/c they’re very unforgiving to the body. I can handle a bias cut skirt, but for me, a dress is a no go. :-)

5. Christine August 15, 2013 at 03:31 #

Only like Melissa look

• Alina August 15, 2013 at 06:06 #

6. Ziggy August 16, 2013 at 16:41 #

Urgh. Robin looks like she got straight from the office and is now spending an evening out with her man. She should look like an actress attending a movie screening accompanied by her man. I have nothing against the ensemble; it’s just not inappropriate for this shindig. Or maybe she could just ditch the office looking bag at least and have an evening clutch instead. A piece of statement jewelry would go a long way too.