Naya Rivera In Alice + Olivia – 2013 Teen Choice Awards

Naya Rivera In Alice + Olivia - 2013 Teen Choice Awards

Naya Rivera was once again showing off her toned abs on the red carpet for the 2013 Teen Choice Awards held at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, California on Sunday.

The ‘Glee’ actress wore a leather Alice + Olivia Pre-Fall 2013 look, which included a black leather bustier and cropped pants with crisp cuffs and deep pleats.

While some of you may have eye-rolled at this look, I am in the ‘if you’ve got it, flaunt it’ camp. Even though she’s been flaunting it a lot lately.

I love her hot-fuchsia-pink Jimmy Choo ‘Anouk’ pumps, which she styled with a Jimmy Choo ‘Candy’ floral clutch and a chunky gold necklace.

Do you love this look or are you over seeing her abs on every occasion?

alice_and_olivia

Alice + Olivia ‘Erika’ Bra TopAlice + Olivia
Alice + Olivia ‘Arthur’ PantsAlice + Olivia and Shopbop.com

Credit: Style.com & Wenn

29 thoughts on “Naya Rivera In Alice + Olivia – 2013 Teen Choice Awards

1. Lashae

Like nothing about this look. I might have liked this if she wore at the MTV awards not Teen Choice Awards.

2. CreoleLady

I love the shoes. Interestingly, I don’t find this look to be particularly flattering. Her waist looks long and her legs look short. Sans shoes, it’s a great look for the gym.

3. AnderBoBo

While she does have an amazing body, I don’t think this was an appropriate venue to show it off. Also considering there was a tribute to her recently-deceased co-star one must wonder if this outfit is the reason she wasn’t on stage during that moment.

1. KatieKate

Interesting point. I wondered why she wasn’t in that group shot, but just imagine if she were, how inappropriate and awkward it would seem.

4. Rebecca Z

Bad choice–for the event and for her. The look is unnecessarily bare and the pants are just a travesty–the wrong length, cheap looking, etc. I am hoping she will leave this phase behind her soon–or at least not be such a slave to this overly revealing style of dressing.

5. TeaAtTwo

With the pale pink top as on the model below I would have liked the look. But this gets a no with bra top.

6. Anj

I would never ever wear this but then again, I don’t have her abs. I hated her last ab-bearing look, but this one is okay. I absolutely love her hair and makeup that I’m looking more at her face than her stomach anyway.

7. Sharon

To tell you the truth, I’m getting tired of the “underwear as outerwear” trend. If you’re not going swimming or at least to the beach, then put a shirt on, abs or no abs.

8. Jen

The amount of skin seems to fit in with what many other attendees are flaunting, but I can’t get behind those pants. I rather like the length, but that pleated front has got to go.

9. Dhppy

Okay, I thought she looked a little too matronly in her recent Carolina Herrera outfit, but must she overcorrect to this degree?