Jenna Ushkowitz In Georgine – 2013 Teen Choice Awards

Jenna Ushkowitz In Georgine - 2013 Teen Choice Awards

Jenna Ushkowitz attended the 2013 Teen Choice Awards held at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, California on Sunday with ‘Glee’ co-star Lea Michele.

Blue was her colour of choice, as she wore a printed Georgine Fall 2013 flared skirt styled with a black scoop-neck top, blue suede Casadei contrast-trim ‘Blade’ pumps and an Ashlyn’D blue sand clutch, adding a sapphire stone Nola Singer necklace to complete the look.

A part braided ‘do completed her look.

Blue overload, or did each piece perfectly complement each other?

Credit: NYMag & Getty

Lea Michele In Oscar de la Renta - 2013 Teen Choice Awards

Lea Michele In Oscar de la Renta – 2013 Teen Choice Awards

2013 Teen Choice Awards Red Carpet Round Up

2013 Teen Choice Awards Red Carpet Round Up

8 Responses to Jenna Ushkowitz In Georgine – 2013 Teen Choice Awards

1. Christine August 12, 2013 at 13:54 #

Not liking the shoes.

2. Charlotte August 12, 2013 at 13:58 #

I don’t like the clutch and the shoes, too much blue, and the top is too casual for me.

3. kane August 12, 2013 at 14:26 #

I LOVE the skirt. My problem with the accessories is that, while they di reference different shades of blue in the skirt, they actually just look like a failed attempt at colour-coordinating, a la “all the blue things I had in my closet, never mind if they actually go together.”

I’m not a particular fan of tank(-y) top, which had also bothered me about Lea’s very similar look. While it toned the skirts down for the event, it actually took away their character. To be “event-appropriate” I wish both had gone with something entirely different rather than trying to make these lovely skirts morre casual.

4. dee August 12, 2013 at 17:56 #

I don’t like this look.

5. Anj August 12, 2013 at 17:58 #

I agree there’s a blue overload. I like her skirt, hair, and makeup. The shoes are okay but a different shade of blue and different material would’ve worked better. I dislike the necklace and could do with a more interesting top.

6. Sharon August 13, 2013 at 00:59 #

I would have ditched the necklace and big ring and changed the shoe and clutch colors. The outfit is very cute, but I do like the lookbook style more.

7. KatieKate August 13, 2013 at 01:23 #

I like this look, including blue shoes, (thank you, Jenna, for not boring us with black), and what I consider to be a very cool clutch. Wish she would have ditched the necklace, though-one too many accessories.

8. TeaAtTwo August 13, 2013 at 15:45 #

Blue accessories were much better choices than going for black or nude ones.