12.08.13

Angelina Jolie In Saint Laurent - Disney's D23 Expo - 'Let the Adventures Begin Live Action at The Walt Disney Studios' Presentation

Angelina Jolie of ‘Maleficent’ attended the ‘Let the Adventures Begin: Live Action at The Walt Disney Studios’ presentation at Disney’s D23 Expo held at the Anaheim Convention Center on Saturday in Anaheim, California.

She wore a Saint Laurent look featuring a black merino-wool sweater and black trousers, which she accessorized with Saint Laurent ‘Paris’ black ankle boots with gold tips, and gold vermeil jewels.

The look is quite bland for my liking, even though I don’t expect much from Angelina at these types of events.

Credit: Getty

20 Comments
Nina Dobrev In Julien Macdonald - Cosmopolitan's Summer Bash

Nina Dobrev In Julien Macdonald – Cosmopolitan’s Summer Bash

Rachel McAdams In Saint Laurent - 'About Time' Munich Screening

Rachel McAdams In Saint Laurent – ‘About Time’ Munich Screening

20 Responses to Angelina Jolie In Saint Laurent – Disney’s D23 Expo – ‘Let the Adventures Begin: Live Action at The Walt Disney Studios’ Presentation

1. Charlotte August 12, 2013 at 15:31 #

BOring ! And the shoes are awful.

2. elaine2 August 12, 2013 at 15:35 #

I’m LOVING those boots! Would enjoy seeing a close up them!

3. Lila August 12, 2013 at 15:54 #

I actually love this. The boots especially! These are awful photographs (it looks like they are both taken from above and she’s looking down- weird) but I thought the outfit was gorgeous in motion. Really classy and cool. Watching video of her I was reminded again why I think this style suits her. From a fashion sense it is unexciting but she’s so naturally dynamic in motion that I can’t really picture her in bright colors and patterns. I thought well fitted classics with just a bit of cool factor in the boots and pants was perfect.

4. kane August 12, 2013 at 16:17 #

Not digging the all black-jumper-pants-boots combo nor the boots in particular, but somehow its more than the sum of its parts. I don’t know how she does it.

5. JJ August 12, 2013 at 16:30 #

I do love black on black, I wear it myself all the time but for Angie its time for a new hairstyle. Maybe bangs or some volume. Maybe even a cute little bob like Victoria Beckham. Her head looks HUGE compared to her skinny body.

• Rebecca Z August 12, 2013 at 16:34 #

+1 I agree with all of these remarks, though I am not loving this particular outfit. I wouldn’t go short with her hair, but she needed some volume or something to break up all these long straight lines.

6. admmgz August 12, 2013 at 16:37 #

This look doesn’t wow me at all- it’s just ok IMO

7. Prudence August 12, 2013 at 16:50 #

First of all, why does she keep wearing ysl????? Does her stylist have some kind of affiliation with Hedi?
    Now the outfit, I rather like it. This is not an event where you will see wow moments, its more casual and she is giving us her type of casual with awesome shoes to add.

8. TeaAtTwo August 12, 2013 at 17:25 #

Apart from her beautiful face there’s nothing to look at here. Snooze inducing.

9. Anj August 12, 2013 at 17:47 #

She scares me which I guess makes sense as she’s perfectly cast as Maleficent. It’s a Disney event not an office meeting- brighten up!
    The last time I liked anything she’s worn was when she was pregnant. Don’t get the hype about her at all.

10. Leo August 12, 2013 at 18:01 #

ZzZzZzZz…

11. dee August 12, 2013 at 18:03 #

Her face looks weird in this picture and I think she is beautiful. This is boring not that I was looking for anything exciting.

12. Daisy August 12, 2013 at 18:57 #

Very classy, fit casual look. Excellent fit for her.
    Liking the shoes!

13. Christine August 12, 2013 at 21:45 #

Only like the shoes

14. ash August 12, 2013 at 23:28 #

I rather see her in the most boring Atelier Versace rather than the catastrophic Saint Laurent. Any day.

• KatieKate August 13, 2013 at 07:33 #

I think you mean that the other way around, right? Or I don’t get it.

15. Sharon August 13, 2013 at 00:42 #

How can such a beautiful woman consistently make herself look so dull?

16. Mari August 13, 2013 at 04:28 #

Expectable but chic. She looked great in the video, this look in movement and her specially, look beautiful, these pics are terrible.

17. KatieKate August 13, 2013 at 07:39 #

She just looks incredibly gaunt in this photo. Maybe it’s the angle I hope it’s the angle. But regardless, she would look so much better if she did more with her hair, and didn’t wear all dark right around her face/neckline, it’s just not flattering.

18. mag August 28, 2013 at 17:20 #

OMYGOD what lovely boots!! Where can i purchase some like that in the USA???