Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Heidi Klum's Joe's Vintage Reserve Rolled Skinny Ankle Jeans

Heidi Klum’s Joe’s Vintage Reserve Rolled Skinny Ankle Jeans

17 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Nat39 August 9, 2013 at 18:13 #

Rachel McAdams delivered, the star of the week, hands down. Impeccable Zachary Levy in the perfectly fitted light 3-piece suit for the men.

• Moxie August 9, 2013 at 20:06 #

I couldn’t agree more! Those were both of my picks.

• Marybeth August 9, 2013 at 20:52 #

Amen! Rachel McAdams and Zachary Levi were easily my favorites too.

One look that I really loved this week was Jodie Foster in that blue Roland Mouret. Sorry she didn’t make it here, though I know the poll can’t feature everyone. In any case, her presence certainly wouldn’t have affected my vote for McAdams. Just thought I’d send her some applause! ;)

• KatieKate August 13, 2013 at 04:36 #

+1!

2. Magdalena August 9, 2013 at 20:26 #

I picked Rachel McAdams, and for the men, I voted for Ashton Kutcher in Rag & Bone. Zachary Levy’s suit wasn’t that special this week tbh.

3. dee August 9, 2013 at 22:19 #

I didn’t think Rachel’s look was that great. My pick is Julianne hought, the best she’s look and I also loved Ashton last look and liev.

4. Simon August 9, 2013 at 22:44 #

i picked Bella in Blumarine, cauz the whole outfit was fun, playfull, stylish, age appropriate, yet
    a lil bit sexy. It was everything and perfect to me.

And voted for Ashton in rag and bone just because he is sexy and for staying true to himself in for this one

5. TeaAtTwo August 9, 2013 at 23:25 #

I voted for Rachel Mcadams but I wish this week’s ‘Wish List Wednesday’ with the Monique Lhuillier gown could have been an option.

6. Blake August 10, 2013 at 02:29 #

All Racheal has on is a big bland white dress with a jumbo ribbon around her. What’s special about that? :/

7. KatieKate August 10, 2013 at 02:54 #

I can’t believe for the second week in a row, my faves are winning! Rachel blew everyone else out of the water this week! And I was super impressed with Ashton’s R&B look. Two very worthy of BDOTW individuals.

8. CreoleLady August 10, 2013 at 04:54 #

Oprah in that luscious magenta Escada was far and away my BDOTW, followed by Rachel McAdams. An interesting week for sure.

9. Alina August 10, 2013 at 05:35 #

Beyonce in Gucci and Ashton Kutcher in Rag & Bone.

Have a great weekend everyone!

10. Dhppy August 10, 2013 at 05:35 #

I’m really not into any of the women’s ensembles this week. I just voted for the men. Marsden edged out Kutcher’s Rag & Bone ensemble.

11. justme August 10, 2013 at 09:40 #

For once, I agree with most of the voters. Rachel McAdams and Ashton in Rag & Bone stood out this week.

12. Luis August 10, 2013 at 11:33 #

I can’t understand the praise about a copycat dress… In my opinion Rachel McAdams’s dress is a cheap and obvious copy of a Victoria Beckham gown in a different colour… The back is so similar to any Victoria dress…

13. Ann August 11, 2013 at 03:23 #

Amanda Seyfried in Gucci was a stand out. Amazing the vote is so low

14. Aline August 11, 2013 at 06:22 #

I loved a lot of looks this week (Julianne, Lily, Beyoncé and Amber) but Rachel just knocked it out of the park.

As for the boys, I’m torn between James and Zachary.