09.08.13 Menswear

Menswear Red Carpet Round Up

Menswear

Here is a roundup of some of the menswear looks from this week.

Ashton Kutcher: The actor attended the New York premiere of ‘Jobs’ on Wednesday evening at MOMA, continuing his trend for wearing a colourful belt with his navy Rag & Bone suit. His dressy-casual look was styled with a polka-dot pocket square, Pickwick & Weller white tee-shirt and brown lace-up shoes. This look really made me swoon.

Liam Hemsworth: I expected to find myself swooning over Liam, but I can’t say I am fan of this Hugo Boss gunmetal-grey suit with black lapels worn to the ‘Paranoia’ LA premiere yesterday evening. Maybe it’s the black shirt and tie which is throwing me this sombre off.

Tom Hughes: The British actor grabbed my attention wearing a sleek black suit styled with a white dress shirt and contrasting green tie while attending the ‘About Time’ London premiere.

Mens (1)

Zachary Levi: Following the opening night for ‘First Date’ on Broadway, Zachery took to the red carpet for the after-party wearing his favourite kind of suit – a three-piece suit by Reiss. The grey look was styled with a white shirt and maroon tie.

Domhnall Gleeson: The Irish actor also opted for grey, wearing a head-to-toe Prada look with a sky-blue shirt, navy micro-dot tie and brown brogues.

Chris Colfer: Aside from the shades, Chris looked uber-cool making his way to the ‘Good Morning America’ studios wearing a Ted Baker shirt, J Brand jeans and All Saints shoes in shades of blue and green.

Rose Byrne In Christopher Kane - 'Blue Jasmine' LA Premiere

Rose Byrne In Christopher Kane – ‘Blue Jasmine’ LA Premiere

Ashley Madekwe In J Brand - Hooray Henry's

Ashley Madekwe In J Brand – Hooray Henry’s

12 Responses to Menswear Red Carpet Round Up

1. J August 9, 2013 at 15:48 #

*Irish. Domhnall is Irish. Sorry but I know this will bother most Irish readers.

2. Alina August 9, 2013 at 16:43 #

Ashton, Liam and Zachary are my favourites.

• dee August 9, 2013 at 22:15 #

Mine too.

3. kane August 9, 2013 at 17:22 #

What a difference a belt makes. They all look very yum, but I only have eyes for Ashton on this occasion. Swoonworthy indeed.

4. julyol1972 August 9, 2013 at 17:35 #

Under all the usual facial scruff, you tend to forget that Ashton is a really handsome guy. Really like his suit and Chris Colfer’s.

5. Marybeth August 9, 2013 at 17:43 #

Zachary Levi is the standout for me — as far as clothing goes, that is! ;) Nothing exciting, but you can’t beat a 3-piece suit with a superb fit.

I think I would have loved Liam’s look had the lapels not been black, so that there would be more contrast between the shirt/tie and the jacket.

Ashton’s look would have been very cool had it not been quite so sloppy. The tee doesn’t seem to fit him well or at least needs better tucking in. The pants are scrunched over his shoes. He could use a comb.

• Nat39 August 9, 2013 at 19:59 #

Ashton is too sloppy, ditto, even the shoe laces bother me. Could’ve straightened it all a bit for the premiere.

6. Nat39 August 9, 2013 at 18:00 #

Zachary Levi – a typical look for him but easily looks best. It’s a 3-piece suit (I’m a fan), it’s impeccably fitted, the lighter colour is more refreshing, and the maroon tie is a perfect contrasting accent, easily my fave.

7. Pedro August 9, 2013 at 19:30 #

Ashton looks gorgeous! I love the belt

Chris looks super cool

8. Christine August 9, 2013 at 21:29 #

I like Zachary Levi, Ashton and Liam looks the best.

9. KatieKate August 10, 2013 at 00:54 #

I tend not to favor Ashton or his more casual/sloppy looks. But on this occasion, he looks incredibly handsome and well put together. Love the p.o.c. via his belt.

And I’m just wondering, “Aside from the shades, Chris Colder looked uber cool…”. Why didn’t you like his shades??

• KatieKate August 10, 2013 at 00:54 #