05.08.13 Sidewalk Style

Fergie In Proenza Schouler – Sunday Church Service

Fergie In Proenza Schouler - Sunday Church Service

Fergie and hubby Josh Duhamel were spotted holding hands as they left their church service on Sunday in Brentwood, California.

The 38-year-old pregnant singer failed to hide under her Saint Laurent-esque hat, wearing a bright-blue leather biker jacket styled with an eye-catching Proenza Schouler triangle mosaic print of crowd of people top from the Spring 2013 collection and Helmut Lang leggings with leather panels.

Hat aside, the rest of her accessories included a leather Celine pouch, her own Fergie ‘Brio Too’ orange ballerina flats with rose-gold toe caps, and shades.

Josh, with much less grooming, looked like he had just rolled out of bed – not that I’m complaining; he still looks very handsome.

Fergie In Proenza Schouler

Proenza Schouler Printed TopBarney’s Warehouse
Fergie ‘Brio Too’ FlatsFamous Footwear and Shoes.com

Credit: FameFlynet

Demi Lovato's Rag & Bone 'Timeless' Blazer And Theory 'Belisa' Leather Pants

Demi Lovato’s Rag & Bone ‘Timeless’ Blazer And Theory ‘Belisa’ Leather Pants

Must-Have Monday

Must-Have Monday

8 Responses to Fergie In Proenza Schouler – Sunday Church Service

1. kane August 5, 2013 at 17:03 #

I usually like hats, but a smaller, more conventional, less Wicked Witch one would have done as well. I really like the colours combo though.

• Alina August 5, 2013 at 17:28 #

I agree.

Off topic, I have to say I love Josh! <3

2. Prudence August 5, 2013 at 18:11 #

I’m sorry but what church do they attend where you can wear leather jackets and high tops??

• Marybeth August 5, 2013 at 19:53 #

Barring indecency or violations of the board of health, no church I know of is going to kick you out for your dress.

There are of course certain customs, an informal dress code in each congregation. In many churches coat-jacket-tie will be the rule for men with dresses/skirts the usual for women. In some you’ll see t-shirts and jeans all around.

My guess is that churches in southern California would be much more informal than ones on the Atlantic seaboard and that funky, casual clothes wouldn’t be so strange. (I have never lived in So Cal so that’s just a guess.)

3. Christine August 5, 2013 at 19:03 #

Too much going on!

4. Marybeth August 5, 2013 at 19:36 #

I am ashamed to say that I love this.
    Deeply ashamed.

5. KatieKate August 6, 2013 at 02:07 #

I think Fergie was praying for that baby to “be born already, please Dear God!”. And even though I don’t love everything she’s got going on, I am just super happy that she decided to keep it classy (as in no boobs) for church. That alone makes this a win!

6. Markness August 6, 2013 at 02:52 #

She’s still pregnant???? LOL.
    Well, this is still a Fergie style only pregnant. :)