05.08.13

Diane Kruger In Antonio Berardi - 'The Bridge' Discussion Panel Television Critics Association's Summer Press Tour

Diane Kruger attended the panel for FX’s ‘The Bridge’ on Friday held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California as part of the Television Critics Association’s Summer Press Tour.

The German actress wore an Antonio Berardi Resort 2014 dress.

The black dress with wide sleeves and a fitted skirt features a contrasting sheer organza white yoke, which purposely reveals a lace-accented gingham bralette.

I have a feeling that this peek-a-boo bra feature may put some off this look, but I love the playful, sexy spin on a nun’s habit.

A half-up, half-down hairstyle and her favourite Versus black patent-leather-and-PVC pumps completed her look.

Do you like the playful nature of this look, or do you find the bralette too revealing?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Zendaya Coleman In Peter Pilotto - Pre-BET Awards Dinner

Zendaya Coleman In Peter Pilotto – Pre-BET Awards Dinner

Diane Kruger In Comme des Garçons - V Wine Room

Diane Kruger In Comme des Garçons – V Wine Room

8 Responses to Diane Kruger In Antonio Berardi – ‘The Bridge’ Discussion Panel: Television Critics Association’s Summer Press Tour

1. kane August 5, 2013 at 11:34 #

Is this a bra? As it’s visible in the lookbook as well I thought it might be part of the dress and the white bit just a bit sheer…? In any case, what might put me off this look is the nun’s habit or the bib qualities of it, but I like the curves and roundness of the dress around the shoulders and hips, so it gets a pass from me.

2. Fashion Lover August 5, 2013 at 12:21 #

It did look like a rather sheer yoke to me too, didn’t seem like a part of the dress. I quite like the structured shoulders and the architectural form of the dress. Considering she’s doing the interview sitting down, I reckon this feature might have sold the dress for her. I just wish there was a little color – either by way of her lips or nails. She looks a little too pale. That aside, this works for me.

• Alina August 5, 2013 at 12:36 #

3. Alicat August 5, 2013 at 13:09 #

I love the dress. It gives a great silhouette. She looks great.

4. dee August 5, 2013 at 13:25 #

The dress is OK. I love the shoes.

5. Christine August 5, 2013 at 14:46 #

I only like the shoes

6. Anj August 5, 2013 at 17:28 #

Lately, or perhaps always, her hair has been looking so dirty and unkempt. I’m not a fan. Although this dress is okay, it doesn’t excite me and I can honestly say it’s been a very long time since I’ve been excited about anything she’s worn.

7. KatieKate August 6, 2013 at 03:18 #

Love her. Love everything she does/wears. This looks great on her. I wouldn’t have ever been able to see a bra in that picture. Had to really look for it in other pics to see, and even then could not tell any of the details that were mentioned. Had I been able to see it, it might have put me off, but as is, I think it’s lovely. Not as good as her Katrantzou last week-obvi. But lovely.