Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Hayley Atwell's Burberry Prorsum Spongy Sable Stud T-Shirt Dress

Hayley Atwell’s Burberry Prorsum Spongy Sable Stud T-Shirt Dress

24 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Laura August 2, 2013 at 21:09 #

My favorite was Princess Charlene of Monaco.She looked angelic and also sexy.

• Mm August 2, 2013 at 21:23 #

Me too. I love how you described her look

And Ru made me want to wear a pink suit too

2. tom August 2, 2013 at 23:34 #

prisoner…ooops…i mean princess charlene looks great but she hasn’t been going to her lessons on how not to look like she hates every moment she has to spend with albert.

• KatieKate August 3, 2013 at 08:47 #

Lol! So true.

• Laura August 3, 2013 at 09:23 #

The point of this website is not to criticize Princess Charlene’s PRIVATE life.

• KatieKate August 3, 2013 at 18:22 #

I’m so sorry, I never got ‘The Official Rules of RCFA’ book. Whoops!

• Tori August 4, 2013 at 09:24 #

We try not to gossip or bring up scandals/personal lives. This is a really good fashion website, we should focus on the fashion.

• tom August 5, 2013 at 17:55 #

you people are too serious…it’s a fashion blog that asked us to judge people’s fashion sense…is that any better than making a comment about someones body language.

3. Nat39 August 2, 2013 at 23:54 #

Princess Charlene is divine. Diane Kriger – runner-up. Sonam (with great but heavy look) – 3rd.

Eddie Redmayne with the light refreshing denim look for the men, a perfect effortless yet polished look for the polo event. James Marsden with the sharp and classy (but heavy and predictable) look and RuPaul with the most standout (but a bit too barbie-sweet for my liking) look – runners-up.

• Nat39 August 2, 2013 at 23:57 #

*Kruger

4. Mandy August 3, 2013 at 01:05 #

Normally i’m all for the gowns but i found nagging faults with all of them so Diane’s look is my favorite this week.

• Princess Chi Chi August 3, 2013 at 05:56 #

ITA
      Diane was my 1st and Naomie was 2nd, Naomie looked amazing aswell. Pity Diane knocked it right outta the park. Great week for Mary Katrantzou!
      RuPaul was my fave for the guys. What a standout! And James Marsden 2nd because who can resist a gorgeous guy in a sharply fitted suit?

5. MaddyEliza August 3, 2013 at 02:57 #

Wow what an incredible week. I love every one of the outfits in the poll! This is going to be a tough choice.

6. Alina August 3, 2013 at 06:09 #

Naomie Harris in Mary Katrantzou (very hard choice!!!) and Jason Sudeikis in Dior Homme.

Great week!

7. Noemi August 3, 2013 at 06:44 #

Diane and Eddie!

8. Kyriaki - Cyprus August 3, 2013 at 08:07 #

I was between Sonam Kapoor and Princess Charlene. I voted the latter one because it felt more season appropriate. For the men, Eddie Redmayne! I loved h

9. KatieKate August 3, 2013 at 08:51 #

Yay! Both my faves are in the lead! Diane and Eddie=Perfection!

10. CreoleLady August 3, 2013 at 09:46 #

Torn between Naomie Harris and Astrid Munoz for the women. For the men, it’s RuPaul all the way with James Marsden as runner-up. Great week!

11. Emma August 3, 2013 at 13:06 #

I was going to vote for Charlene as I love a princess dress, but she just looks so pale, dying and skinny. Natalia looks fresh and sexy, my vote goes to her!

12. shak August 3, 2013 at 14:17 #

Naomie and Diane—> the prints on their dresses are amazing!!
    and Eddie is super fit.

13. Linda August 3, 2013 at 15:57 #

As soon as I saw Naomi Harris earlier this week I knew she would be the BDOTW for me. She is simple perfection here. Her effortless gorgeousness blew me away.

14. Jane August 3, 2013 at 16:05 #

I wanted to vote for Sienna Miller in Dolce & Gabanna but she’s not on the poll :( So Diane Kruger is my runner up.

15. Marybeth August 3, 2013 at 17:12 #

Very tough week to choose.
    Of the gown looks, I narrowed it down to Sonam Kapoor and Princess Charlene. Of the non-gown ones, Diane Kruger and Naomie Harris.
    I finally voted for Naomie. I love her ability to appear both perfectly polished and completely relaxed.

James Marsden for the men.

16. Rashmi August 4, 2013 at 05:19 #

My favs were Diana Krugee, Naomi for their simple yet striking looks. Sonam and the princess for the drama and sexiness.

PS : For all ppl who are stating Sonam’s look as season inappropriate, it’s Monsoon in India..