02.08.13 Premiere

Jennifer Ansiton In Burberry – ‘We’re The Millers’ New York Premiere

Jennifer Ansiton In Burberry - 'We're The Millers' New York Premiere

You could have knocked me down with a feather when I saw that Jennifer Aniston wasn’t wearing black on the red carpet for the New York premiere of ‘We’re The Millers’ held at the Ziegfeld Theater yesterday evening.

I would’ve loved to have seen her don a summery hue; however, she kept it fall-like wearing a rich plum Burberry strapless calf-length frock with a keyhole detail.

The most surprising thing here is the length. Usually the actress loves an above-the-knee length to show off those toned, tanned pins.

While she wasn’t predictable when it came to the dress, the hair was classic Rachel, I mean Jennifer.

Gold earrings and grey Casadei suede sandals with a gold trim and blade heel accessorized her look.

Do you like this refreshing change, or are you bothered by the length of her dress?

Credit: Getty

Jennifer Lopez In Markus Lupfer - SiriusXM Town Hall Series

Jennifer Lopez In Markus Lupfer – SiriusXM Town Hall Series

Bailee Madison In Ted Baker - 2013 Young Hollywood Awards

Bailee Madison In Ted Baker – 2013 Young Hollywood Awards

27 Responses to Jennifer Ansiton In Burberry – ‘We’re The Millers’ New York Premiere

1. virginiafromamsterdam August 2, 2013 at 10:35 #

Am I missing something? Is she pregnant? I do love the dress though, especially with those heels.

2. Sanya August 2, 2013 at 10:36 #

I like it very much. I am also happy that she wasn’t wearing black, because this color was beautiful. And about the length, I find it both age and body appropriate. Pluss the shoes are just fantastic. The only think I would change is her hair, but this is Jennifer, so I don’t think she will ever change it :)

3. Iva August 2, 2013 at 10:46 #

I only like the shoes…
    The dress is nice but not season appropriate.
    And the hair… – OMG!

4. alex August 2, 2013 at 10:48 #

love this look, she should definitely stay away from black more often. The length is good, and her heels are gorgeous. Apparently she is pregnant, which is why there is a slight bump!

5. lechiffre August 2, 2013 at 10:54 #

I really think she looks like she is expecting. She looks super and slim, but not “Jennifer-slim” She used to be much more in form, she is one of the super fit celebs, doing all those exercise stuff.

• Christina August 2, 2013 at 11:52 #

As for her outfit – which is what we are really meant to be discussing – I believe the colour suits her; despite the autumn colour scheme she manages to look summery. The sandals are fab. I would have preferred the dress to be knee-length.

• noo August 3, 2013 at 00:46 #

I believe that her body has changed somehow too, but it’s relevant to fashion because she needs to wear something more flattering. Also I don’t like the hair, it should be brushed imo!

• virginiafromamsterdam August 4, 2013 at 08:41 #

Exactly @noo. We are discussing the outfit! If she is not pregnant then I don’t think this dress is flattering. There is nothing wrong with having a little belly but you should wear something that hides it a little bit more.

• SleeplessinChicago August 17, 2013 at 11:29 #

This look is wrong for her. Satin is an extremely unforgiving fabric and she should have stayed away from wearing it if she felt a little bloated. We know she was not pregnant since she explained it afterwards. The length is also wrong – neither here, nor there. Should have been either a knee length or floor length. Color is the only positive feature of this dress, even if a little off season.

6. Ingri August 2, 2013 at 11:56 #

Boring, as always.

7. Alina August 2, 2013 at 12:16 #

I really like the look. The colour is gorgeous on her skin and the hair gives it a sexy vibe.

PS.: So happy if she’s pregnant.

• MissCru August 2, 2013 at 15:51 #

Best comment. Couldn’t agree more

8. Leela August 2, 2013 at 13:03 #

Looks gorgeous on her, I don’t mind her boring hair style.. it looks good on her. I saw her with a wig on recently and it aged her quite a bit.

I think she’s pregnant though, she’s always been extremely fit and toned, a bit too odd for her to have a food baby during a red carpet appearance.

9. dee August 2, 2013 at 13:43 #

I don’t like the dress. The color is nice but that’s it. I love the shoes.

10. gabis August 2, 2013 at 13:51 #

I’m glad she’s not wearing black but that doesn’t automatically make this a good look. The length of the dress is very unflattering, I don’t like the shoes and her hair looks messy in a ugly way.

11. Christine August 2, 2013 at 14:22 #

This dress is not flattering at all. Dislike this sateen type fabric so much.

12. Cass August 2, 2013 at 15:24 #

Just really thankful for the refreshing change but this isn’t exactly BDOTW.

13. Valissa August 2, 2013 at 16:11 #

Great look for Jen but if there was an award for “Longest running hairstyle in Hollywood” she would win for sure. I can’t believe she doesn’t get bored of the same style and colour! *snooze*

14. coupdegrazia August 2, 2013 at 16:34 #

boring, as ever. dark plum is not that far off from black, really. the shoes look cheap to me and not particularly well-suited to the dress. also, the hem looks weird, like this was originally a gown and was tacked up to this calf-length at the last minute or something. it’s not hideous, but there’s nothing great going on either.

15. Anj August 2, 2013 at 16:59 #

I love the heels but I don’t like the material or the length of her dress.

16. Andy August 2, 2013 at 17:13 #

You know, I hate being so cynical and I do love Jennifer Aniston, but it’s starting to bug me how for the past 3+ years, for every major premiere or event she has there’s that suspicious “baby bump”, accompanied by the tabloid headlines of course. And it, of course, hasn’t amounted to anything. The rest of the year, she’s absolutely 100% enviably toned.

I know she’s always been media savvy, but I honestly hope that she wouldn’t go as far as use padding. I do like the dress though, and it’s a lovely color.

17. m August 2, 2013 at 17:14 #

love it!!!

18. Rebecca Z August 2, 2013 at 17:49 #

She looks very pretty–not problem with the length and the color is lovely. That said, it is a tad on the boring side–Olivia outdid her at this event.

19. Flavia G. August 2, 2013 at 18:34 #

Her hair is wonderful, why change?
    So many celebs have the same hair style all the time, and always wear black, but when it comes to Jen that’s all people focus on.
    Not a fan of the dress, although the color is very beautiful.

20. Prudence August 2, 2013 at 18:46 #

This lenght only looks good on the likes of Nicole Kidman or Charlize. Long and slim. This material is looking cheap, the color could be better, she looks preggo and this hairdo needs to be gone.

21. KatieKate August 3, 2013 at 17:30 #

I am utterly confused. I mean if she is pregnant, that’s great, but she can’t expect people not to be talking while wearing a dress that shows a ‘bump’ of that obvious nature. It totally eclipses her ‘look’. Which is actually pretty solid. I mean, that dress is pretty perfect on her-bump or not. Love the color.

22. LD August 6, 2013 at 18:11 #

I love it that she tried something new. I love the color on her and the cut of the dress is flattering, except it seemed a little tight on the tummy/hips area. Other than that, she looks great.
    It would’ve been nice to see her hair done a little differently.