Emma Roberts In Michael Kors – ‘We’re The Millers’ New York Premiere

Emma Roberts In Michael Kors - 'We're The Millers' New York Premiere

Emma Roberts attended the ‘We’re The Millers’ New York premiere held at the Ziegfeld Theater yesterday evening joined Jennifer Aniston and Olivia Wilde.

So far you haven’t been too impressed with the Michael Kors rise-and-fall gowns from the Fall 2013 collection.

Kerry Washington and Cody Horn’s looks got a resounding thumbs down from the majority, so I wonder if this simpler look will get some love?

Emma let the dress do the talking, with Chopard diamond earrings adding some sparkle and black Casadei ‘Rodio Stellix’ pumps blending in to the black carpet.

Yay or nay?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

17 thoughts on “Emma Roberts In Michael Kors – ‘We’re The Millers’ New York Premiere

1. Dorothy

The styling and the background sink the look for me. This actually had the potential to look great with better styling and a non-black background.

1. julyol1972

Totally agree! I’ve never been a fan, still on the fence, but this is definitely the best she’s looked in a while.

2. Stacy

I love it better than gowns from Kerry and Cody, but I think it’s too dark and mature for the young actress. I’d love to see something more youthful and colorful.

3. gabis

From the waist up she looks gorgeous. As for the waist down… the skirt is dreadful and I really think ankle cuff sandals would’ve been a better choice as seen on the runway.

4. Anj

I don’t think she has the body or the attitude to pull off a look that has a risk factor of looking like a garbage bag. To me she still looks like a child playing dress up.

5. Marybeth

This dress looks far better all in black than in the contrasting fabrics used in Kerry’s and Cody’s versions. I think it could look good on someone with more maturity and stature — and with better shoes.

I have to agree with Anj (above) that Emma looks too much as if she is playing dress up.

6. coupdegrazia

i think these dresses can be pulled off, but only if styled right and with the right attitude from the wearer. this dress has a sporty top, so the long waves are wrong, and these hi-low skirts scream out for sandals, not closed pumps. even the earrings are wrong – too formal. i think if she’d had a ponytail, sandals, no jewelry, and either a bright lip or bright small clutch, it would’ve worked.

7. kane

A good base of a dress brought down by lukewarm, middle-of-the-road styling. Go bang or go all minimalist.

8. jokebetweenthetrees

The dress looks fine on her, but she is young! Where is de colour? Is she would have worn colourful sanders (a lance in pink f.i.) and colourful bracelet. It would have been so much better.