Leven Rambin In Adeam – ‘Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters’ LA Premiere

Leven Rambin In Adeam - ‘Clear History’ LA Premiere

Leven Rambin attended a screening for ‘Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters’ at The Americana at Brand in Glendale, California, yesterday evening.

The blonde beauty wore an Adeam Fall 2013 sleeveless grey speckled-print mini dress with navy satin inserts in the slits.

You won’t be surprised to discover that this is not my kind of look.

Wrong season and far too underwhelming. It looks great in the lookbook, but fails to excite on the red carpet.

Black platform sandals and side-swept curls revealing sapphire stone earrings provided the finishing touches to her look.

Credit: NYMag.com & Getty

Aura Garrido In Carolina Herrera - Malaga Film Festival 2014 Closing Ceremony

Aura Garrido In Carolina Herrera – Malaga Film Festival 2014 Closing Ceremony

Heidi Klum In Michael Kors - 'America's Got Talent' Season 8 Red Carpet Event

Heidi Klum In Michael Kors – ‘America’s Got Talent’ Season 8 Red Carpet Event

11 Responses to Leven Rambin In Adeam – ‘Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters’ LA Premiere

1. Kathy August 1, 2013 at 12:40 #

This looks like a Chanel knockoff, and an uninteresting one at that. I love the Veronica Lake waves, but even they do nothing for the dress.

2. dee August 1, 2013 at 13:26 #

No just no. The dress screams Fall and the sandals don’t make this look season appropriate. Why are we wearing Fall pieces during the Summer.

• Alina August 2, 2013 at 06:12 #

3. Christine August 1, 2013 at 14:12 #

All around terrible

4. DD August 1, 2013 at 16:50 #

Awful. Very unflattering, she looks wide. Even the public at the event aren’t caring.

5. Anj August 1, 2013 at 17:31 #

I actually like this look. I feel like the sides work with the sea theme(waves)of the movie. At least it’s not tweed. That would not be season-appropriate.

6. Amanda August 1, 2013 at 18:29 #

It would look better if she lost a few pounds. Plus her broad shoulders look huge in that cut of dress. Not a great look

• KatieKate August 2, 2013 at 00:38 #

Lost a few pounds? Right, because she so needs to be a size 2 instead of a size 4.

7. julyol1972 August 1, 2013 at 19:23 #

This is a classic case of ok dress,wrong woman, and because you can afford to, doesn’t mean you should.

8. KatieKate August 2, 2013 at 00:41 #

I don’t hate it at all. I think she looks very pretty. I’m not overwhelmed, but there’s nothing about this dress that screams ‘fall’ to me. Also, her shoe choice is good. I prefer color too, but not everyone can wear color all the time. This is a good look.

9. BIANCAB August 2, 2013 at 21:48 #

I love it! I think it’s an interesting choice. It’s really a pretty cool dress and doesn’t feel too wintery to me. Her body also looks good, if you guys think she is fat there must be something wrong with you. I bet she’d look like Kate Moss if she stood next to Kate Upton.